Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My statement. A long & boring read.

hmm, well when ever I've meet u in game Caol you always seemed nice, even though when we were dueling ( me w/ hammer, caol with fists) I almost killed you that was fun...

I'm gonna belive u

You still got friends man
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I keep hearing

that I was gonna ninja loot. Read my last post on other forum in pvp thread.

Screw the rod, I want that QL309 Slayer Claw!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Fingers
    Caol nice explantion but whatever happened with the spawn rate and whatever your intentions be that you have written above. EVERYONE was asked to move back. and two players failed to comply.

I was there from the first attempt until we started on the second attempt. and Sky is probably cursin putting the word out for more players. Granted bug decayed rate and for a no drop item is sinful by Funcom. plus the factor of a poor way to handle no drop items in the game ...which we all know from Camelot.

You are tarred with the same brush If you had moved back and the body still decayed while everyone argued over Tortureyou.....well only one would have been blamed for that.

Tortureyou.

You stayed there.

You share part of the blame no matter what your intentions were.

Phinger

Agree 100%

Also would like to state: NODROP items on multi team/guild bossmobs are just plain stupid. Can you tell me how an entire guild is going to camp these kinda mobs and sell the items for insane prices when it takes 2-3 guilds to do it?
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

If the items where not NODROP, there would be even more ninja looting because then people would steal them and start an enforcer alt.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3
    If the items where not NODROP, there would be even more ninja looting because then people would steal them and start an enforcer alt.
    lol, that's probably true.

(even tho as Kink said, screw the Rod, if I want anything from him, I want that 309 Claw!)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

i wasn't there too but the only thing i see here is that one was caring about the loot for the winner and the others not. it's the same with the reallife stuff. when you do something good you get blamed by the ones wich don't get a payoff out of it and if it goes completly wrong it's even worse.

If caol would be a ninjalooter most of you would have noticed it a lot earlier then at OE.

After 1 1/2 years of playing?

Hugs from Bettyblue!

Originally posted by Centurion3
    Wrong.
    If items where not nodrop, the looter can pick it up from body and give it to whoever wins the raffle. No risk for Ninja-looting, just be sure having trustworthy people as team leaders and set loot to "leader".

yeah well, maybe, either way, demand for these things would increase if they where not nodrop, and harder to get ahold of then... so I still think NODROP should remain.. and it'll decrease the twinkers...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12