Thread: Need help with patches!!!

Need help with patches!!!

Could I first say that I am very grateful to anyone who is willing to help me with this problem.

A friend of mine has subscribed to AO, but is finding it difficult to download all the patches through the Patcher - can anyone direct me to a web address where the patches can be manually downloaded, so they can be downloaded on a faster connection and copied to his machine?

Thanks again,

K

Hidden in the site's FAQ, for some reason.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...loads/patches/

Cheers,

~R~

Question Hidden?

Its actually a link on the front page...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Is it necessary to download all of them?

Thanks,

K

Arrow

No. Run AO and see what 'local version' it states. Then download just the patches you need to get from there to the current version.

If your using an original CD, then you'll need the lot. The trial download will be more recent, as will the Special Edition CD.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper