Thread: Anyone in agreement?

Anyone in agreement?

Fixers need a swift and harsh Beating with the "balancing" stick.

Does anyone other than a trader ever fight/beat them? The manex needs nerfing sternly too. Far too powerful for the prof that you cant even shoot.

I have 1076 self buffed atr, 800 evades and had 6.8k HP in a fight.

Hit him ONCE for a 650 aimed shot then couldnt hit him at all.

I took some time and looked for the other posts you had written. Nothing constructive. All whining and crying. Who cares if you suck at PvP?
    For I know several agents that do quite well against fixers.

PS: You have a little idea about Manex to say that btw. MCS is way more effective at PvP.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

ehehehehe

I can whoop GA IV Manex fixx0rs - and I'm a solja
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Hmmm

Leave the Manex alone thx, its my backup gun =P
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

leave fixers alone. GA4 does NOT need nerfed. manex does NOT need nerfed. what we need is the rest of the crappy prof's made competitive. fix ma's and make them viable in pvp again. love the soldiers a little. give engi's and crat's some real help.

so tired of all the little kids crying for nerfs. remember what ruins this game ? yep, you got it. all the little kids crying for nerfs.

Not sure what its like at high lvl

But my 64ish MA is nasty in pvp =P

bm/si masteries and I heal myself completely in 2-3 heals, brawl is around 400 (pvp) and dimach 500 (pvp)... add in the odd crit and I do just fine thx
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Fixers are very good and I hate to miss every damn shot, but there are several profs that can kill them so it's pretty ok for me, fix those profs that need it bad instead.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Fixers are very good and I hate to miss every damn shot, but there are several profs that can kill them so it's pretty ok for me, fix those profs that need it bad instead.
    like a MA?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

like a MA?
    MA need a very little fix, change back crit nerf and maybe a ok bow (not a very good, ok is enought)

Other profs need alot more "love".
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Like us for instance
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Im tired of MA, Enfo and Adv crying for nerf against GA. Thats like me crying for a NT and Trader Nerf.. You guys are too used to be able to beat everyone. When you see a blue boy, just ignore. I do the same for MA most of the time they heal so much it get boring.

well last patch it was really only NT's and traders who stood a chance.. now others can also kill them.

me personally, I will duel any GA4 Fixer self buffed and i am VERY confident i will win. assuming you don't run : )

I think highjack said it best, when we had a 20 minute root and run duel in mmd.

it was something to the effect of

"yeah soldiers aren't free kills anymore... guess you will see fixers being really annoying now"

meaning fixers never had to really use thier roots in duels much.. now they will, and its going to be really annoying.. soon TMS may be like Debuffs, and complete heal.. in that using it will just make your opponent run, thus you never get any kills.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

I love fighting GA fixers, since they think they are really good and they laugh when I come as a fragile nanomage Nt. But after i debuff their GA with my crown nukes so my guns hit and they realize that my nukes go through their blue suite like a hot knife through butter, they either die with me laughing back at them, or grid out in the last second.

As nothin said. I can engage a fixer and know that the odds are at least even, maybe even somewhat in my favour. But this is only due to the recent changes to specials. But until some patch comes changes the specials I'm not going to complain about GA in PvP.

Originally posted by Insida
    Im tired of ...Adv crying for nerf against GA. Thats .... You guys are too used to be able to beat everyone.
    Adv's can beat everyone? where? who?

Re: Anyone in agreement?

Originally posted by Deezlar

Does anyone other than a trader ever fight/beat them? The manex needs nerfing sternly too. Far too powerful for the prof that you cant even shoot.

Awwww sounds to me like someone had a run in w/ a GA fixer and lost. Poor, poor thing. Like Tza said he has no problems w/ GA4 fixers, theres alot of other ppl (non-trader/nt) that doesnt have any problem either. My advice to you is get better equipment or rethink ur strategies against GA fixers cos if 1 person can do it, alot of others can if they just learn how to.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

I fought an Adv a few minutes ago we had the same buff. I noticed two things about him. Root dont affect him much, they break too fast and the more I root, the less I shoot, the more he heal. another thing I noticed is that he was like a freaking hedgehog. I was getting reflect dmg from 2 sheilds. One was hitting for 90 and the other for 50. One thing you probly noticed is that fixers dont attack very hard but they attack fast. That mean for every hit that goes through his absorb, I get 140dmg back. I hit for 300 and 500 at best in pvp. I tried my manex on him and the special recharge was too slow I was doing less damage than with my Mausser Chemical Streamer. Of course he missed all his attacks on me. But the reflect I was getting back was plenty enough to outdamage my Hots with his 3 specials. And they recharge fast. Mind you he was 35 level higher than me and he had CS. Not sure what would have been the outcome if I had CS too but I know he could have won. Fixers are the nemesis of Enforcers and MA while my nemesis are Traders and NT. I know traders own you also but atleast your armor doesnt go 0% so it aint THAT bad.

Re: Anyone in agreement?

Originally posted by Deezlar

Someone must've beat you on the head with a stick because you are the same person who reduced my grid armor to 25% and weapon to 75% in mmd. In FP trader..

If you have 6.8k hp and the timing of the fight allowed you to only use one aimed shot, then you seriously need to raise your evades
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)