Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Read this thread: important

Originally posted by Noer
    How are you going to prevent farming of nodrops to alts and alike with such a system?
    I.e this case Zerosignal would loot the Rod. He then gets a system message "NODROP item looted 'Punishment Rod' - You have 1 hour to give this item to it's rightfull owner - Once the item is transferred once, it will be NODROP. If you keep the item on you for 1 hour, it will be NODROP, making you unable to trade it."

Or something like that...

Maybe even 30 minutes. Whatever just to get rid of the ninjas and make a fair system where there is time for a raffle to be completed.

I don't see any weakness in that system .. I am dumb tho, so feel free to correct me, Noer.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Yay FC deleted my original thread heh oh well forget that.

Re: Retracting my previous statement.

Originally posted by TORTUREYOU
    After talking to a few of the old school players, Ive decided to withdraw my statement on ninja'ing and thinking it was right to do to the other faction. It was a pure rage post nothing else. The fact of the matter is this. I dont like ninja'ing in any way shape or form. I've never ninja'd anything in this game, and you can do a search of the boards or ask any player clan or omni If I ever have.

I logged in EFP today and decided to go take a look at the OI camp. I found omni there, I hung around and watched them kill it, taking note of a few tactics they were using etc. Once the mob droped Boarder and Skymarshal had to go R/L and personally start flaming me.

So I decided to stay above the corpse and give them a little drama is all. I had no intentions of ninja'ing it. The mob decayed about as fast as a normal mob in a mission would decay. I apoligize for what happened today, it was defenetily out of my character, and the R/L flames is what set me off. Im sure Caol could vouch for what R/L flames do to me. Where are my pills.

I know this probably wont help much. Tantrumzero,pogobear, etc I know how you must of felt today. My intentions did not start off devious there.
    Respect for the fact that you show up again and clear some things up about you adn your action.

But if the 1st statement is your true intention and meaning you should do a few steps back and took a close look into your behavior in general (even and especially Reallife). Just and advice, no real offence cause i don't really care, cause i don't really know you ...
    Quotation from a statement of Henry Radiman, official Clan Leader:
    >> "Action is needed," says Radiman. "Commentary is needed. Policy is needed. The Council is needed." <<

------------
    Marariella, once a Member of The Council
    ------------

I just have two simple statements.

First off, I was entirely out of line, in the things I said. In so, i made a public appologie in another thread (Deleted for moderation) and understand that the things i said should not have been said. For me it was 4:30 a.m. and i had to go take an exam in 3 hours. Regardless I shouldn't become rude, and hostile in my actions. I do relize this, and again I am sorry for this.

Secondly TU, I like the fact that you have come here stating that you have reconsidered your position, ideals, whatever hehe. Thats a good thing. I do think that the game has flaws when it comes to Nodrops, and courpses, and that will get worked out over time, I am sure.

THe moral of this post is that i was wrong in the things I said, and do appologize for them.

~Sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

your intentions are pretty irrelevent at this point, your ACTIONS caused us all to be screwed.

they change their stories now that they see whats gonna happen to them for what they did, but guess what, it doesnt matter. 40 ppl saw what you tried to do, and those 40 ppl will remember.

im glad i spent all the time so that i could be screwed over by somebody wanting to cause drama, gg guys. next time i want to organize something cool, ill just bend over and grab my ankles, and call it good for a day or so. like i give a **** what your intentions were hehe

I agree with you Blizz...

Maybe now it looks nice but what was there wanst realy how it loks on this boards.

First off all Coal and TU what did you expect? Theat after 3 hours of frastration we had to go trough someone will be babysittng and be nice?

Was said move out of the body many times. And you didnt.

How i am suppose to interprete "<name> has defind what i will do"? Ofcource we thought the worst that can happen and it was attempt to ninja.

Becasue you didnt want to listen we couldnt raffle the rod and it wouldnt take long there were 3-4 enforsers quuck rol on helpbot takes 1 minute to set winner. No you just had to be asses.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by randomjoe
    your intentions are pretty irrelevent at this point, your ACTIONS caused us all to be screwed.
    No, and this is the last time I will say this. FunCom's mistake in making the corpse use normal decay-timer is what screwed you. EOD. I hoovered above corpse for about 30 sec before it poofed. Tort, about 1 min. Noone of you expected it to decay that fast. It came as a shock on you all. There was no time to raffle it, with me there, or without me there. Same goes for Tort. The only change in the situation, as I have said before, would be that your anger would be geared where it's due. FunCom.

And frankly, Blizzaro. I find this comming from you, truly amusing.

Our intentions is the -only- thing that's relevant.

I'm finished with this matter. I've said what I've had to say, and my views are clearly described in my statement. If you find it reasonable to still be pissed about it, then you are very much welcome to be just that.
    Last edited by Caol; Nov 17th, 2002 at 18:37:48.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Lol caol it was a lot longer then 30 seconds....

5 minuties passed since first person asked you to move till it decay.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123