Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read this thread: important

Read this thread: important

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...289#post855289

{Moderator: That thread has been removed due to personal attacks. Please discuss the issue without meking it a personal case.}
    Last edited by Cz; Nov 15th, 2002 at 15:06:44.

That thread is not important, what is more important is to get FC to make new rules that dont alow ninja looting and take into view No Drop items from loot form mobs like OE.

So you support lame attempt to ninjaloot and then making excuses on a go?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Yes, they are saviours for trying to make funcom realize their faults, they risk their reputations to better our game

praise caol and tort !

lol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

i got a question

I want to know where do you hold the people who not attempted but did ninja loot tara from clan when they were omni (Habibutus)?? I didnt see omni breaking out the Omni-pol then. Kinda being a Hippo but thats my opionion.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

They deleted it? That was low funcom
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Yeach totaly low.

Hunter what do people who just wasted 5 hours of their lives have to do with Habius and Gmuptor?

What gmuptor and habbius do is low but why someone have to go to their level?

I dont like ninjalooters no matter what side they are.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

heh, habi didnt ninja anything, perhaps you should ask Gmuptor, or read the thread where he said all the things he ninja'd..
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

terasque takes 6 ppl about 15 minutes to kill, and he dies 4 times every 18 hours

obediency enforcer took 40 ppl 4 hours to kill(not counting the failed attempt, and the amount of farming it took to spawn him), and has been killed ONCE

slightly different

outside camelot, everybody is just a player, there is no reason to screw anybody over.

only in 25% gas is it a lil bit different P

Hi evryone, im still recovering fromt that long fight against OE this morning. But i tried put together a post that aadress the core of the problem, and i dont think this post will be deleted, so go do some happy reading

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=69944

This will happen again.

If Im out there and I see omni killing that thing, why should I not try and loot it? If your in a war and you see a BFG laying on the ground on the enemy side its better then the one you are using, you would be an idiot not to try and get it. If funcom wants a system where you can loot a no drop during a exchange of loot rights, then it will invite thigns like this to happen. Sorry, thats the way it is.

Re: This will happen again.

Originally posted by TORTUREYOU
    If Im out there and I see omni killing that thing, why should I not try and loot it? If your in a war and you see a BFG laying on the ground on the enemy side its better then the one you are using, you would be an idiot not to try and get it. If funcom wants a system where you can loot a no drop during a exchange of loot rights, then it will invite thigns like this to happen. Sorry, thats the way it is.

your as low as people come, thats all ive got to say... thanks for ruining what was actually a fun event and a real chalange...

Hi again Torture

Glad you are not afraid to hide your intentions.
    If FC wants it to be that way or not, they havent said yet, to what i know.
    However what way FC want things to be is uninteresting, if the mayority of the players mean the oposite.
    I also dont think FC is interested that the work of 50 people in several hours would be wasted because of one person, as this would just makes their adition of 'high-lvl content' FUBAR.

time will show.

I sure hope Funcom makes a policy against ninja-looters and gets them out of this game. Only morons do stuff like that. If you want war Tort - go to a 25% zone. Trying to do that in a 75% is nothing but pathetic griefing.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Maybe you should get a grip of reality and realise that ppl spend alot of their time to kill that mob. Dont start with that omni/clan crap, what you just said shows you dont give a **** about other people, only care about yourself. I know you wont reply to this thread again, you always seem to "disappear" for a while everytime someone starts to argue with you...well we all know why :P
    Last edited by Mantra; Nov 15th, 2002 at 14:53:46.

Heh back when I played EQ the ninjas got a nice 2week ban and the item was transfered to rightful winner.

Those that killed the mob deserve the loot, not a loser that spammed the corpse, and you didn't steal from omnis only(not that it matter) you also stole from the clanners that helped there.

It's 75% zone noone can kill you, so what you did is pure griefing and should be bannable.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Myga
    Heh back when I played EQ the ninjas got a nice 2week ban and the item was transfered to rightful winner.
    Yup exactly what I am talking about. Ninjas are worse than exploiters. They let their lameness spill out directly on other paying customers making them leave the game. Even worse when they do it in the "I do it to make the game better for you all!!!". Well, are these persons going to malls and pick pockets so that the police do something against it? Do they really help the problem or are they the ones causing it? You be the judge. I say they should just have a big fat kick out of the game.

Yes, sure you can ninja by error in lag. Has happened. But after 3-7 times its sure you are not just trying to make a statement. You are nothing but a ninja-looter in every sense. *cough* Gmuptor *cough* (which also tried reasoning it with trying to make Funcom making the game better. That was of course after saying "do you want to let the clans just have the loot?".)

If this isn't player disruption in its very sense I dunno. I think you can already kick these people out with the current policies, however a ninja-policy with people having their items back and the person violating first warned, then banned would definately be a good thing. Especially now that all these hard bosses has been introduced.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Noer

Yup exactly what I am talking about. Ninjas are worse than exploiters. They let their lameness spill out directly on other paying customers making them leave the game. Even worse when they do it in the "I do it to make the game better for you all!!!". Well, are these persons going to malls and pick pockets so that the police do something against it? Do they really help the problem or are they the ones causing it? You be the judge. I say they should just have a big fat kick out of the game.
    I agree, cept for one thing. Instead of introducing new policies,
    they should tackle the problem properly. FunCom has a tendency
    to work versus a problem from the wrong direction.

IMO, it would be alot better if we got a much more sophisticated
    loot system. The looter loots, and has 2 hours to give out items.
    I.E no loot would be NODROP when looted from boss. But once
    they changed owner one time, they would activate and become
    the usable NODROP weapon/armor/item whatnot.

Wouldn't that be to tackle the problem without the need to
    induce more policies, more griefing, more ban-whining etc?

In my eyes, this would be the ideal situation and something for
    FunCom to work towards.

The current situation with scammers, scamming people from their
    hardearned loot thru trades based on trust and ninjalooting is a
    true burden on the community. I would go as far as to say that
    FC is infact loosing customers over it.

Noer is right. This problem has always existed, but has been put
    into mainstream with the new bosses.

Do remember that Tortureyou didn't ninjaloot anything today tho.
    Neither did I. I bet you all Zero did with his "hidden looting
    exploit".
    Last edited by Caol; Nov 15th, 2002 at 14:45:54.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I didnt ninja anything.

Ask funcom their policy on ninja'ing. I see the council woke up and came out here. Skymarshal must have logged on MIRC. Ive never ninja'd an item in this game. I simply was above the corpse a few seconds too long, then the flames came so I stayed there. Mantra go back to MIRC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast