Thread: Omni Ent Arena...

Omni Ent Arena...

How about changing the Ent Arena.

1) It's not the easiest place to find. I'd like to see more people hang out there like there is in Tir

2) It uses portals? wouldn't a walk-in type be so much better.

3) Kinda going along with #1 I say maybe move the arena or something, at least make it so more people will show up there. Everytime I go there it's flat empty.

4) Im sure I'll think of some more stuff its 3am and i'm half asleep, so expect those edits sometime soon

j00 lazy bastard. What is easier to find then the Omni Arena. Its in the center of Omni Ent for gods sake.

Talking

Nerf away Omni ent arena on rk2, never been used, never will be

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

Lightbulb

Isnt Omni ent arena good as it are now?, u cant gank as easy as in Tir arena, not run away and zone as easy as in Tir arena, to bad noone uses it though.
    As you said they should move it so people can find it.

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

OK im awake now. Man it's so empty on RK 2 thats my main problem. I just wish there was a way that more people would use it.

Originally posted by Demiurgen
    Isnt Omni ent arena good as it are now?, u cant gank as easy as in Tir arena, not run away and zone as easy as in Tir arena, to bad noone uses it though.
    As you said they should move it so people can find it.
    Nah, I think its easier to run and zone to that blasted door at the tir arena.

Arrow Ent Arena

Aggro has a habit of breaking when you use the teleporter out. I'm still not sure how people can get aggro outside the arena on a regular basis.

It sure would help for the worthless people who run from duels.
    Last edited by Arinia; Nov 15th, 2002 at 20:30:18.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I like Omni ent Arena the way it is. That little cosy place in the middle of Omni Ent where people gather to drink tea and discuss Witgenstein over games of Backgammon... Or well just bash eachother for fun
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

rk2 ent arena is empty?

In play-times its quiet crowded here

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Ent Arena

Originally posted by Arinia
    Aggro has a habit of breaking when you use the teleporter out. I'm still not sure how people can get aggro outside the arena on a regular basis.

It sure would help for the worthless people who run from duels.
    You gotta be kidding.. worthless people who run from duels? You want them to stand there and die for your precious title? LMAO, I think smart people know when to run .

The reason that people don't go to omni arena because of the way it's built it's much harder to run and zone away from it, thats why no one uses it. All the tir arena goers are title huggers who wouldnt want an arena where they couldnt zone. Thats why no one uses omni ent arena.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)