Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One major tms fix I want to see as fast as possible.

Well I disslike the idea of a 45% stackable TMS shield with costs 1 NCU. Also I disslike the idea of a shield wich runs over a RRF and after TMS runs out we still have the 30% shield running. Its right after TMS goes down we are very very weak and easy victims. But well I begin to love that, cause u need to cast your TMS wisley now. I still think the 40sec gap is to long. And max time of TMS should increase too. Why? Cause the high lvl mobs are to immortal to kill them in 1:20. And a TMS change in pvm don't hurn anyone. In PVP? Well Funcom said this: "we want longer fights" So they increase the pvp fights all the time with changes every time. But all I see is that the pvp gab between soldiers and other classes come taller and taller with every change funcom make for pvp. 1:20min in PVP was nice when we could kill a enemie within this time. But today a pvp fight is hmm 2-3times longer as for say 2-3 months? So the only fair thing would be to increase the TMS running time to give us our defense back we had for 2-3 month.

But back to the main topic. For most high lvl soldiers you could say a TMS needs 89 NCU not 45NCU in game! And 89NCU for a 1:20min 75% reflect shield with 2 min nanoshutdow? Comeone fc give us a little break.

Go and fix the old stuff u gave soldiers in 11.0. The old stuff which becomes more and more useless now. Like our Damage buffs which are eng/proj only. Useless with all the new guns you gave us (Hellspinner, Martins) etc. TMS becomes more and more useless now with damage caps in pvp, halfing crits in pvp and longer and longer and longer pvp fights but we soldiers still have the old stuff. Give us a break funcome pls.

I don't call for making us uber or such idiot things I never will see. I like it that I have very hard fights, cause it makes me proud when I'm able to stay alive and when I'm able to say "yes I killed him" I would say a fixer cannot be proud to say that, cause it is most times not a hard or equal fight for him I mean hey I don't scream "Yes I killed the leet in Holozone - woot I'm so godly" lol

I only call for fixing the old buffs we soldiers had from the beginning - to fixing them! Cause they become useless! And well all the damage buffs a soldier have now are already useless for most Hellspinner Soldiers in this game.

So *bump* and pls work for a better buffcheck routine in this game that I only need 1 free NCU when I want to cast TMS when I have RRF running not 45 free NCU. As I said a TMS is more like a 89NCU buff as a 45NCU buff atm.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Ill give u a bump White, totaly agree!
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

aye totaly agree too

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

The reason that TMS Uses 45 NCU is that inorder to cancel Prior buffs in the same nano line it has to use more NCU space that the. Since AO does not acutally Check to see if the Buff you are casting is better than ones currently uploaded, instead AO checks to see if the buff you are tring to cast takes more ncu than the ones uploaded if so cast and cance any with < ncu reqs in same line or give ncu space error ELse give the message that a better buff is loaded.

hehe theres some kinda sense in that jibbersih.

anyways if FC added a aditional TMS Lines that had the same overall effect when stacked with RRF and only took 1 ncu but was not in the same stacking line(so inother words it doesnt cancel the existing RRF). Most likely this is the soulition to the problem Fc will implent if you get enough people behind you, moste likely it will have level reqs too.

Bump for Sols
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Totally agree with you Whitesand.

Bump for "fixing" TMS.

Cheers,
    Org

Ps. don't forget this is the same all the way down the TMS/Reflect nano line, just with lower overall NCU reqs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12