Thread: Sitting/Standing visual bug with item use.

Sitting/Standing visual bug with item use.

Another nasty graphic bug that has popped up with this last patch are the sitting/standing animations. Whenever you are sitting to use a treatment kit or stim, the sitting usage animation is GONE, replaced with the standing item usage animation. This in turn leaves you in a standing position when you're still sitting.

Workaround:
    Hit X again to reset the animation and stand (you'll go from a standing pose to an immediate sit then stand). This has lead to alot of messy healing in the thick of battle. This wasn't broken before 14.6, so please fix it. Its confusing and just makes the game look cheap and sloppy.
    "An enforcer is judged by the strength of his will, not by the force of his beam or his blade."

This bug happens a lot and as you said is pretty confusing.
    You don't know if you were hit by lag or what and can't tell if you can move or not.

A n n o y i n g.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Yeah, This is one of them really annoying visual bugs, like the mini yalm thing. I hope this one can get fixed soon.

From my experiences it is al a code issue of potentioly a missing command to 'reset' the animation after you use and item/cast a nano/etc and sit(or are sitting). If the server/client would do some sort of check to see what state your suposed to be in after using a nano it might help.

I am guessing that this is a result of fixing the 3rd person bugs that we were seeing on test before this patch went live (Trust me they were much worse)
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.