Thread: Party time!

Party time!

Where: Neuters R' Us, Newland
    When: 9:30 Eastern
    Dress: Any party clothes! Possible male and female swimsuit contests after a good mob of people show up!
    Prizes: There are possible prizes for the swimsuit compitition, and I'll be keeping my eye on those people who are dancing the night away!
    Other Info: Please stop by at the entrance for the club information about what is to go on upon entering. The swimsuit compition will start roughly at 10:30ish. Free food and drink from one of our members who will be bartender / food supplier.
    As of right now, there will be no entrance fee for the party. Future clubbing at Neuters R' Us might have a $500-$1500 cover charge upon entering for continued support.

If all goes well, I'll be more then happy to host the club once a week with prizes and compitions all around!

Looking forward to seeing you there. Drop me a line in-game if you have questions or if you just want to let me know your going. This can help me plan out how many prizes I should get ready for the amount of people coming. Again, messaging me will help set up the guest list about who will be coming. If you know of a friend or a group of friends who wish to come with you, give me a rough total of your group and I'll keep track of it.

It's party time, war break, and time for fashion!
    LETS PARTY!

Oops. I forgot, its on RK-2. =D
    It's Parrty Time!
    Fashion Queen!
    Cassondra "Ending" Phare "My fist, your face. Better run now. Then I can just kick your ass."