Thread: Anarchy Online: Notum Wars is unavailable, sorry.

Unhappy Anarchy Online: Notum Wars is unavailable, sorry.

Yes it is, for anyone living in New Zealand, where I am. I'm also sure that there are other countries missing from EB world's shipping country list.

What makes it worse, is that no store or supplier here in New Zealand can get it in either, so my only option is to pay someone in another country US$50 on top of the price for the game in shipping and handling.

I got started with AO through the 7-day free trial download, so why can't we have an option for the booster like that? It is a horrible situation - will this happen with Shadowlands too?
    Does anyone out there have a solution besides putting a serious hole in my bank and relying on an overseas stranger?

A very disgruntled AO fan.
    Last edited by Platy; Nov 15th, 2002 at 03:22:21.
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

You can try to buy an unopened new in box copy from like ebay or yahoo auctions. It may cost more but you can get the fix that way.

Vash,

someone said they might be allowing download for that exact reason. Apparently same thing in Australia and China as well amoung other countrys.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Talking

If I were you I'd stop buying computer games and start saving my money to buy one of those cool Hobbit houses that I'm sure Peter Jackson left behind after filming LoTR.

That does suck though, dude.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

I'm sure that after a couple months they'll offer it for download, but right at release it's important to get all the box sales they can. Don't wanna wait? Gotta pay more. It's truly a tough situation.