Thread: Ok.........WTF

Ok.........WTF

ok peeps have any of u been accepted for NW beta testing?

Talking

100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

Beta tests are over hyped. I am sick of them. You spend time
    trying to help and just to get wiped, rebooted crashed or bugged
    then when the game comes out it's not as new and exciting.

Vash,

precisely why i didn't fill out a application. Now i will be blissfully ignorant that i am paying 20+$ for crap.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Talking

Get this like 10 minuties after i started this thred i was aceppeted to NW beat

The REAL beta starts after NW goes gold
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

im on beta and i love it! ordered my copy of NW yesterday.
    Susano-oh: can you tell us the damage hierarchy - ie who are supposed to be the top damage dealers.
    blackmane - It goes roughly in this order: NT (nukes), agent, MA (fist), shade, adventuer/soldier, keeper

Marius: But the nano casting animation bug ofcourse has a high priority. (Feb 21st, 2004)

Fronteria: NT's shouldnt be nr1 dmg, because you dont need skills to press one button to nuke.
    There are always someone who work harder and do better than others with the same tools.

Well m8 i think you just dug your own grave, your not allowed to give personal or factual information or opinions on the beta.

Regards,
    Cazza
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Oh god, he might get thrown out of a two week beta! That truly is digging ones own grave...

Actually, NDAs typically say that you're not even allowed to say that you're in the beta in the first place. But that's just a guess - I'm not in. (I'm allowed to say that, right? )