Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best in PvP

Originally posted by Yazule

ok, you are saying everyone loses lots of skill to traders, and they gain a lot of what is lost, so everyone is using lower Q weapons (effectively with OE rules) and lower quality nanos, while the trader uses higher quality weapons and nano's... hmmm.. well that is WHY they can beat "everyone" (traders fear enforcers for rage and nanoresist, fixa's for nr buff on GA, and other debuff classes because they know how POWERFULL debuffs are)!!!!

there is a reason people fear traders, and there is a reason that most every trader that wants to pvp has rookie above their head (or better). If they dont either they CANT FIND A FIGHT because they are traders or they suxx0r.

and yes I have a trader, and yes he has rookie, and yes the only class I really fear is another trader at low (50's) level.

Not finding a fight on RK1 isn't an issue, where there are (some) people who are outside the arenas.

I'm also speaking of high level (150+) PvP here. It's way different.

What I'm saying is that most of the time people don't bother to fight traders, when they're actually quite squishy. I got an apprentice kill from a trader, and I fought him for a good while while I was divested and plundered.

Most people don't stick around and fight once they see that "Divest Skills Advanced" appear in their NCU. And I don't blame them. But, if you do, you might find that you can do ok. Yeah, it sucks. But a trader doesn't have that UVC+15%+Ithaca instakill going for them anymore either .
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Crepuscular

Traders were never designed to be the PvP class..It was my understanding thet Traders were designed to steal skills from a mob, and tranfer them to the team. Hence, Funcom was on track in the begining and designed classes around PvM, NOT PvP. All the NERF's and stuff have come about do to the whining PvP community. Yes, I have a trader, and yes he has PvP'd..But, so has my MP, and fixer, and enf...some are good....some are decent...sume suck...I live with it. MA's are still great characters, as are all the others. You just can't expect every class to be John Rambo.

My 2 cents.
    Yeah, its too bad that Funcom can't take things away for the sake of balance.

I think my poll sums up who is the best in PvP :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12