Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do we have to be teamed to pull team missions?

You cannot pull Team missions solo because .. You are not in a team !! *gasp*

The real Question though, is why aren't the solo missions as diverse and interesting as the Team missions ?I have to agree with you there, there's definately room for improvements.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Originally posted by Cado
    You cannot pull Team missions solo because .. You are not in a team !! *gasp*

The real Question though, is why aren't the solo missions as diverse and interesting as the Team missions ?I have to agree with you there, there's definately room for improvements.
    actually there is not diversity or new interesting things... say what you mean

"why isnt team mission loot in solo missions"... that is what you are saying

and the answer is

*drumroll*

they are promoting team play

YAY

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Multiple levels of "dungeon" ... Boss at the end ... there are SOME differences, but I agree it's not a lot.
    And I didn't say that I wanted the Solo Mission Bosses to hold the same loot as Team Mission ones.
    And yes, they are promoting Team Play.

A nice addition to missions, would be outdoor missions in small zones ... a bit like the Backyards looks like.
    We can see they can make multiple instances of the same environment.
    Shouldn't be too hard to make.

Anyways, I'm having fun as it is, so it's not a big problem for me.
    Last edited by Cado; Nov 24th, 2002 at 02:25:41.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123