Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caols suggestion to an upgraded Banking system...

Very nice indeed.

I would like to see a few more major categories if they ever did implement this, such as, a "General" and "Nano" tab. I'm sure there are others.

Excellent work all the same
    Lasz

Originally posted by Tomtemor
    Nice one, Bump!

but shouldnt this be in suggestions?
    Yeah. I messed up and posten in wrong forum. You may shoot me now =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by laszarus
    Very nice indeed.

I would like to see a few more major categories if they ever did implement this, such as, a "General" and "Nano" tab. I'm sure there are others.

Excellent work all the same
    Thanks. Btw, if you see, there are two scrollbars. One for "Main Category" section (aka. you have more sections when scrolling down) and one for the items in that particular section.

I also made room for some "Mark" "Unmark" "Transfer" buttons that you would need to sort it efficiently

Pizza done!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Me wants..
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

BIG BUMP

I would have to say that is a great job you did! I totally agree with a "Banking System". When I cam back from my covert ops off planet and went to my bank...argh I'm getting a headache thinking about it. Anyways I'll just say that I had 1 full bag of cloakers and 3 other bags with a good amount of cloakers. Well it was a BIG PAIN IN THE ARSE to resort my bank, not to mention all of the other unique items I have...FUNCOM MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

BIG BUMP - A BANKING SYSTEM FOR ALL CITIZENS OF RUBI-KA
    Misty "Crimeareeva" Meanor
    Life of an Agent - Sworn to Secrecy From Birth™

Crime Inc. Action Figure - Small Crime Thug™
    Copyright© Crime Inc. 1496-29478

Re: BIG BUMP

Originally posted by Crimeareeva
    When I cam back from my covert ops off planet and went to my bank...argh I'm getting a headache thinking about it.
    I think that's Funcom's way of punishing you for cancelling your account. :P Hate coming back and redoing bank inventories and hotbars.

Great look Caol. Can't imagine it'd be all that hard to implement.

Looks great, if if it just emptied your backpacks and sorted the contents into each flagged category even better...all you take away is 1 empty bag after all the stuff you didnt sell is sorted and catalogued )

WOW!

As everyone said, Caol, this is a beautiful idea. Like Dovve quality genius. Cz, any chance of implementation? Even if we have to wait for Shadowlands it would be worth it.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

i like!
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

OMG

Awesome design. Some designer needs to wake up and check this out. Maybe put it in one of those hot to trot expansion packs that we are gonna have to buy soon. AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!

Great idea, even a lowly rk2'er approves.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12