Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MA's apparently have no future...

MA's apparently have no future...

...Ya I watched that new NW vid, didn't suprise me a bit.

Do you see a single MA in there? NOPE

All I see is gunslinging soldiers, you can look right through that whole video and see FC's stance on MA's and PvP, they dont work together, at all.

And don't say that that chick with the bow was an MA, if so she must be quite a moron going into a battle with a damn bow, ROLFMAO, all the bows suck except the Howling Bow, and it probably drops off some over-powered insane Boss mob with 20k evades and lackeys that could own 200 players at a time. And not to mention the insane Bow skill requirement.

LOL, I could rant on all day long but I think I will stop for now, I'm about to make myself puke.

Saw an enforcer in the vid.

Think all he was doing was whacking the tower tho :\
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Re: MA's apparently have no future...

Originally posted by Xianan
    LOL, I could rant on all day long but I think I will stop for now, I'm about to make myself puke.
    Rant some more, the idea of you vomiting is pleasing to me.

Re: MA's apparently have no future...

Do you see a single MA in there? NOPE

All I see is gunslinging soldiers, you can look right through that whole video and see FC's stance on MA's and PvP, they dont work together, at all.

And don't say that that chick with the bow was an MA, if so she must be quite a moron going into a battle with a damn bow, ROLFMAO, all the bows suck except the Howling Bow, and it probably drops off some over-powered insane Boss mob with 20k evades and lackeys that could own 200 players at a time. And not to mention the insane Bow skill requirement.

Maybe. . .just *MAYBE* it was a video designed to look cool, to to be accurate?

Did that thought ever pass through your dense skull?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Wink

I didn't see an adventurer. We have no future then

Welcome to Whine Headquarters, MA's. Please go to the BACK of the line.

Yikes... whining MA's. The mind... wobbles.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

where u all watch it? cant find it :*(
    Jedem Das Seine

shucks being a powerlvl'ing n00b and first now learn what teh evilah FC nurf sticka is

Jokes aside tho - the vid is just for looking cool, nothing more (how many Omni soldiers you think would run around in Omni POL at high lvl?)
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

hehehe

If I were to predict the future of my (soldier) class from the the amount of coverage in a promo vid, Soldiers would be in for some massive loving, and some new uber armor based on white omni-Pol
    ....but then again....they all go down in the end....so what am I to make of all this??....

oh...the buisness of fortune telling is so ambivalent...I once had a aunt who could predict the weather by the degree of pain in her right kneecap....she was very very unreliable
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

Originally posted by Doks

where u all watch it? cant find it :*(
    there is a link to it on the AO launcher. I am sure there are other links round the place, but I dont have time to look at the moment (I'm at work, and actually supposed to be "Working" hehe)

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

I saw 3 times the video...
    And I saw a girl with a bow, and her arrows was poisoned...
    And this girl killed the omni leader ...
    And she seems to be a MA.
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

Hmm, well then there muct be some uber ungodly new bows coming out in NW, because they dont exist now.

And to all you negative nillys, please trying playing an MA, and let his main focus be PvP like mine WAS, then come back to this thread. How do you like NOT being able to move and NOT being able to touch anyone whilst you are getting shot continuosly until you wait for the root to run out only to move a few feet forward to be rooted again. FUN FUN FUN!!!

In the end though, your class sucks more than mine, so its pointless trying to argue.

Of course, (supposedly), Shadowlands will have one goodie for MA's...

In the Shadowlands, ONLY plasma weapons will work... and MA fists.

Stim that break root, nano that break roots I think that fix you. Everyone crit less since 14.6 not just MA. Yea I know they dont do good dmg w/out crit but they heal quite well.

And to all you negative nillys, please trying playing an MA, and let his main focus be PvP like mine WAS, then come back to this thread.
    Oh, boo hoo hoo. Go roll a nanomage MP and try to PvP with him. Then tell me about how gimpy your MA is.

=)
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Rant Rant Rant

I sure dont see any Opifex Enforcers with 1hb running around does that make it a nerf?

no get a life

and btw if you think ma is hard Try an Opi enf then cry to me when you dont have your precious heals

Forum backlashing against the power crazy MAs who lost a slight bit of their uber-ness. Thank god I say. My gimpiness comes from preference choices and the will to be different. I garunetee any MA ten levels lower than my NT can still kill him. And by god the MAs have a PvP weakness. They still do good damage and the second best heals. In mass PvP unless you get area rooted you might have the chance to let the ranged fighters distract them while MAs flank or rush past the shooters and break the enemy, or does actual thought into your combat strategy hurt? I'll make sure I get personal root towers just to peeve off the MAs.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Actually Ma's have close to worst heals

can you say 8sec recharge and HUGE min-max difference?
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

You *have* heals. Back off.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Rubirango
    Actually Ma's have close to worst heals

can you say 8sec recharge and HUGE min-max difference?
    your right MAs only have the 3rd best heals.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast