Thread: Locking In Clothing/Worn Items..

Locking In Clothing/Worn Items..

I don't know if this has been suggested already or not but I'm suggesting it from the frustrations I've personally encountered in the game. FC please give us an option to Lock In Clothing/Worn Items that we are currently using. For example, this prevents those accidental clicks on a Gray hood in your bag/inventory that would have previously replaced a 200 helm that required you to get buffs and/or swap out implants to equip. Yes it can also be a hassle but you can always turn it on and off when you have to swap your armor for a med-suit or a social armor. You can "lock in" all 3 types of wearable items (Weapons/Armor/Implants).

Good idea or bad idea? Would appreciate some response to this idea. Thanks in advance...
    Grail3 formerly known as Lusyphur.
    Check out my Joystore inventory.

"Sure I'll duel you as long as we only use our Wen-wens. I don't want any lawsuits when you die laughing from watching me get owned by your damage shield."-PvP Cheerleader.

Would be kind of nice to prevent accidents, though I have to swap my armor out every 15 seconds to do implants (I do tradeskills.. bleh.) so it doesn't really help me (and I can self-equip everything anyway ), but I think that this would be a good idea to prevent annoying accidents (though I do admit that I think it's only happened to me once or twice.)
    ~Chris