Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Dovve

Congratulations Dovve

First time in the subway in depth, and I see this.. in two places no less. showcased...

http://ao.kupotek.com/scr/dovve.jpg

Yep. Dovve's Maps, Gridstream Produtions, Nanonanny, Antiguardians... I think I'm forgetting one. All advertised in the Subway. It's so much cooler to be new to this game right now than it was when I started
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Helpbot is shown at the entry and Dovve's is the only one displayed twice in the dungeon Yea I started in beta and 11.0 and I'll always feel sentimental for those first few weeks.

Talking

Hehe, someone beat me to making this thread.
    Went to the subway yesterday and suddenly noticed Dovve's huge, but pretty, face on the wall. Someone told me that Helpbot was there too, so I just had to go back to the entrance to look for more. This is sooo cool! I think it's very nice of FC to give the people behind these incredibly usefull tools and services such a boost!

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

Originally posted by kupomaster
    Helpbot is shown at the entry and Dovve's is the only one displayed twice in the dungeon Yea I started in beta and 11.0 and I'll always feel sentimental for those first few weeks.
    Ah, yes. Helpbot. That was it.

And don't get me wrong... I have very fond memories of those weeks in the summer of 2001. I doubt I'll feel the same about any MMORPG again (AO was my first). But there's so much more to do right now. I would love to have spent the first levels on my first character in the Subway.

Well, I'm kinda doing that anyway... Playing a crat for the first time. Kinda gives me back that newbie feeling, even though I'm loaded with cash from selling morphing memories

Very cool
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

wow, i need to make a twink to go check that out

Thumbs up

Nice !!

Good job FC for giving people the recognition they deserve for their hard work.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Talking Kudos

Nice to see Funcom recognizing Dovve for her awesome map - can't imagine how I navigated without it before.

Kymmie

can't imagine how I navigated without it before.
    Let me remind you heh, I only just downloaded Dovves map yesterday. The simple fact is you don't really navigate until you get Dovves map .

Waiting to go to new zones once you have raised your nav to 400 or 700 is a bit unrealistic. I got bored doing the same missions in the same zones and thought to myself what the hell, download this Dovves map that all the old and jaded players keep talking about .

Well in one day the whole of Rubi Ka is open to me (well, not all, unless I might want my ass handed to me but you get the picture).

Congrat's, don't know you but I like your map .

I know the Omni subway is just inside the entrance to Galway Shire from Rome.

I was thinking of this yesterday.. is the clan able to go in the subway here or someplace else? at level 1-24 you have no yalm and it'd be quite hard to run past that male captain standing out front.

Arrow

Theres a neut and clan subway as well. Borealis and Old Athens I believe, but I may be wrong. /shrug
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

The clan one is just north of the mongol meat stand in Athen. The mongol meat stand is just east of the hill in the middle, follow the road and then turn left/north - you can't miss it.

Finding the one in Borealis shouldn't be a problem, just look for a subway sign.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

Now which 3rd party tool that you all use, probably on an everyday basis does not have its own billboard. Hmmmm. . .

(Hint: Hats off to you MORB for all your hard work)

Originally posted by Mirdok
    Now which 3rd party tool that you all use, probably on an everyday basis does not have its own billboard. Hmmmm. . .

(Hint: Hats off to you MORB for all your hard work)
    Out of all the 3rd partytools out there, clicksaver is the most that rings out to me as possible exploit. It alters the entire schema of the game, altering the economic balance.

Nano Nanny is merely helpful, while the Dovve map is a godsend.

in my opinion doove map is more of a exploit then clicksaver because it actually changes part of the game clicksaver just displays the info FC gives you in a more easy to read manner.

I totally agree that nanonanny is fine.

But Both Dooves map and clicksaver alter the way the game is played. To consider clicksaver a exploit while dooves map is a godsend is kinda wrong IMO

I use both those including nano nanny, IPemulator, antiguardians etc. I think MORB and clicksaver should be given their due as well. If dooves map is in there twice why not change one of em to clicksaver.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Nice move from Funcom, Dovve really "deserve" it
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I agree with Intrepid. Many people have asked for a better mission interface, just as many people have asked for better maps. MORB provided the former, Dovve the latter. Both have tremendous impact on how the game is played and I don't see how either can be called an exploit.

Give Clicksaver its billboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast