Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Playfields...

Multiple Playfields...

On another note...

Opening GS2, GS3, etc. after GS1 tara is dead should be an exploit. They are there so if GS1 is full, others can go into GS2 etc. Not for u to log an alt in there and open it for ur personal use later.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

...And your point ? Quiet noob :P
    Yagyu for life

/moon
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Re: Multiple Playfields...

Originally posted by Shiftyr
    On another note...

Opening GS2, GS3, etc. after GS1 tara is dead should be an exploit. They are there so if GS1 is full, others can go into GS2 etc. Not for u to log an alt in there and open it for ur personal use later.
    THIS IS SO STUPID.

SHUT UP.

I HATE YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Re: Re: Multiple Playfields...

Originally posted by Chuck

THIS IS SO STUPID.

SHUT UP.

I HATE YOU.

Die? Plz? NOW!
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

I like killing T 1, 2, 3 times and have more chance to get some loot, but i think that it must be an exploit to open next dimension with an alt

Even if i have an alt in the 3 dongeon of RK2

Re: Re: Multiple Playfields...

Originally posted by Chuck

THIS IS SO STUPID.

SHUT UP.

I HATE YOU.
    pffffffffffffffffft!!!
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

ok everyone, take a deep breath

exhale

goooood

If FC won't help solve the problems they already have with the game, or are having a hard time doing so, then let us do it our way until you find something better.

"Can I scratch my head with my right hand?"

"You can't scratch your head with your right hand until we fix your hand, it's broken."

"Well, okay I'll scratch my head with my left."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! If you can't scratch your head with your right hand you can't do it at all!"
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

What do you care about rules shiftyr, I have seen you camping at 2ho grid. Even if it may not be sutch a exploit it sure makes me think at least that you are harvest your pvp title.

Wow that is soo brave of you.

Originally posted by lockforcer
    What do you care about rules shiftyr, I have seen you camping at 2ho grid. Even if it may not be sutch a exploit it sure makes me think at least that you are harvest your pvp title.

Sounds like someone got killed at 2HO by Shifty.
    Die? Plz? NOW!

First and foremost, I haven't camped 2h0 grid since i was about lev 100 or so. Second, I could care less about how u think i got my title, cos if u can camp a grid exit and get Novice, I shoulda done that a long time ago then. And last I checked, killing ppl in a 25% zone isnt against the rules. kthxdie
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

First of all I didnt say that it was illigal I just think its not any bigger effort like I become shoot in my yalmie.

But my point is that you seemes to take advantage of any rule that exist . I dont think that you can gain any bigger credibility in what you are saying when you at the same time like to camp for get yourself a better pvp title.

When you did this you were around level 150 and me in my yalmie I was below lvl 100.

When it happend I just laughed because I thought that people have stopped camping in 2ho.

And the only conlucsion that someone do a thing like that is to get point to there pvp title.

My first thought was ...... why dont she fight peolpe that is in her own lvl ..... Maybe she is to weak for them.

Ohh well ...... everyone plays the game the way they enjoy it

If I would have stand and fight normal this would never been a issue or a comment in the forum .

Yeah and before you say it I should have stayed out of the area and zone at the whompa. Ofcourse but well that was my misstake.

I think you're whining 'cause you lack the ability to fly high enough to stop yourself from getting freakin' killed.

Don't want to die? Gain some altitude in that yalm.

"My first thought was ...... why dont she fight peolpe that is in her own lvl ..... Maybe she is to weak for them."

Maybe your first thought should have been "gee, I guess flying really low in my yalm in a 25% zone when there's a clanner with 50+ levels on me is a bad idea."

omgdiestfuplskthxl8rd00d
    Die? Plz? NOW!

ROFL

So umm lets see i was level 150 huh? Hmmm i had, Rookie title at that level I believe so in order to increase my PvP title I needed to kill Rookies and Apps at this point. Were you either of those? Doubt it. And if I prolly wasnt camping grid. Sometimes I grid in just to see who's stupid enough to be standing around in 25% w/ out reasonable back up. Looks like you won the prize that day.

Learn some rules about PvP titles then come back and tell me that I was camping grid to get a higher pvp title. kthxdie
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

If I would have stand and fight normal this would never been a issue or a comment in the forum .

And btw. Are you trying to tell me it wouldn't be an issuse cos u woulda killed me instead? Cos, anyone who coulda killed me would never have made this post, they woulda killed me. Or left some brief one liner (i.e. Uberfixx or Orbakay ) Anyways I'm done w/ you after this. I would like to know who you are so I can put you on my n00b list but I don't really care.

Enjoy you're stay on Rimor. kthxdie
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Can we not complain about this....

loots rare enuf as it is
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

I dont care if I die in a fight if I seek to fight, but ofcourse like I said I took a risk to fly and grid. But its a rare group of peolpe that aim on opponents in yalmies.

Most peolpe dont care to stand at the grid and hit on the folks that comes out of it , and of these people its few that aim on peolpe in yalmies.

You dont have to ignore me ingame ..... I have already ignored u long ago. Most people that I know dont like peolpe that use methods like camping. And it doesnt matter if you are clan or Omni most peolpe doesnt like that kind of method.

Still my point with telling this was that you complain about other rules and exploits what you think. But you like to shoot people in there yalmies.

Still if I had died entering a pvp zone , you surpise me and happens to kill me well no problem. Since then I was looking for a fight. If you are a skillful player then you dont have to aim on yalmies.

I dont care if I die in a fight if I seek to fight, but ofcourse like I said I took a risk to fly and grid. But its a rare group of peolpe that aim on opponents in yalmies.

Still my point with telling this was that you complain about other rules and exploits what you think. But you like to shoot people in there yalmies.
    if you are standing in 2ho looking for a fight, looking for someone to kill, are quite bored etc, and you see someone you have every right to attack stupid enough to come flying in a yalm, it does not suprise me you got rooted and shoot at.

I do get that it maybe annoyed you be you should rather take it as a lesson, then going all moral about it.

A clan fixer shooting a omni in a 25% zone (if he is in yalm, kodiak, unyalmed, whatever is his problem and his choice) is not taking advantage of rules, an exploit or wrong. And does not come close to having anything to do with the original subject thread owner wanted to take up. If you want to adress this issue any further I suggest you go make a thread in the PVP forum with the thread name "OMG, I GOT GANKED, SUM1 PUT EV00L SHIFTYR ON K.O.S. NOW"

thank you for your time.

-Ghandalf-
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Originally posted by Ghandalf
    "OMG, I GOT GANKED, SUM1 PUT EV00L SHIFTYR ON K.O.S. NOW"
    Bump.
    Die? Plz? NOW!