Thread: "no line of sight" and "you cannot cast a nano while falling"

Crazt

"no line of sight" and "you cannot cast a nano while falling"

[Repost from 14.6 Forum - just to keep this on things to do list]

erghhh! whenever I do cave missions and the ground is bumpy it is impossible to get nanos off! I try and it says no line of sight even though he is right in front of me, of the falling one even though I am standing still! I have to keep moving until I find a spot that it likes...

Also in the newb dungeon the pets have a real hard time crossing the bridge that goes like this:
    ______
    / metal \ (there needs to be something in the middle or it does not look right... )

They always get stuck on the inclines!

Please fix this bug, it is annoying!

I get that 'You can't cast nano's while falling' too, but the nano goes off anyway...

Hi!

I've seen the same recently. And I've died at least three times when the mob is in a different room than me, and charges into my room and none of my nanos go off. It says initiating <insert nano here> and nothing happens. This has happened to me in both brown cave missions and tiled hallways missions. Pressed my 5-7 times and nothing happened.........reclaim.

I don't mind dieing to a far superior mob, but it pisses me off when I die due to game buggs.

FunCom please fix this anoying bug fast!
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

Dontcha just love this ? stand there trying to nuke a mob, in one of those rooms with the sign in the middle, or a table in the middle....

"no line of sight"

WTF?!?!?!? I can see it clear as day? I'm suprised it hasn't agro'd me (and sometimes it has) and I can't get a Line of Sight??????

needs some work folks...
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

oh it gets worse, mobs warp all over now. I was trying to redirect my bot to attack a mob, when he finally did the mob warped in behind me just as my bot got stuck to the wall the mob had formerly been hugging. Leaving me with a mob in the formerly safe roo and my bot in the formerly hostile room. Funny thing is it happened 6 times on the same mob. In the same battle.
    woo go funcomm.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

yes these are annoying bugs, fix em please!