OK, now that MAs are totally gimped in PvP (<<puts on flame retardant suit>>) after crit-change in 14.6 I have a new solution.

Only 1/2 crit % on outside devices (LLTS, globes, FoB, Mark Line) and leave crit from MA only nanos alone (LMA, UVC). MAs are supposed to be the best damage over time prof in AO. We need damage from crits to survive. That is why we were given crit buffs to begin with (and soldiers, enfs, doc weren't).

It's not the MAs fault that FC screwed up and put too many crit enhancing weapons in the game. Making MA crit line self-only was good, but this new change is a total nerf to MAs who need crits to survive.

We don't have an "alpha" (unless you think brawl, dimach, "shen" is an alpha) that could unleash the total damage that a FS, Burst, FA alpha could. We weren't supposed to. Other classes caught up to us with damage over time with crit enhancing devices. It's time for MAs to take back their title as damage machines.

I think it's a shame when an Enfs reflect shield almost does more damage than my fists.

AO is a game where Docs and Traders rule PvP. It is distrubing. Shouldn't Enfs, MA, and Sols be the kings of PvP?

kurtz