Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Give us Duct Tape!

I take pride in my nanomage head!
    How long will a floating point operation float?

another use for duct tape, fancy dress costumes (darn painfull to get off though )

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph
    another use for duct tape, fancy dress costumes (darn painfull to get off though )

Hugs

lilnymph
    I knew a guy once who had a pair of jeans that were so worn the tape was the only thing holding them together :-)

Sorry very OT but Lil's post reminded me
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

hehe I used to do that, I called it layered attire, had 2 pairs of jeans on, the top one mostly toast the bottom not so bad, when the bottom one started to rip Ide just toss another pair on under em
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

For more on the infinite uses of duct tape and the wisdom of those who use it, watch The Red Green Show. It should be on cable, satelite, or standard TV because it is one of the public broadcasting shows (no commercials!).

Duct tape!!! one time i fixed a tape of mine, broke it into like 80 pieces, duct taped it and now it works. oh and me and my friend are trying to make a sail-boat outta duct tape and w-d 40... IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Lightbulb

New engy gadget:

Duct Tape!
    Works like a gaft, executing a init debuff and a large snare (-1000 runspeed), locking ME for 5 mins.

I know a guy, his shoes is mostly compromised of Duct Tape (patchy repairs, anyone ? )
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

bump!

With good engineering skills, duct tape can be used for ANYTHING! Even making space ships (it saved atleast one already)!

lol Duct tape mummies?
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Bump! er no not a bump. It's more of a knick

Thumbs up re

Yep

Hurrah for Duct tape>
    Gorgetha
    Priestess of the Unspeakable
    Omni Meta-physicist (RK1 Atlantean)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123