Thread: MA power is here ( screen shot )

MA power is here ( screen shot ) updated

Last edited by DIO; Nov 14th, 2002 at 00:45:29.
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

"This page is not available. "

MA's KILLED GEOCITIES! WOO!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Wow that's depressing... 1100+ ar and he was mocking your feeble skills =)
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Note: Add in Crat Aura, AT, Grinning hunter, a Wrangle and the Adv leader of the pack... that's about 1350 Attack rating. It still looks the same: parryparryparryparryparry... annoying knowing that if you had a QL1 pistol you would do more damage with the fling.

/DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Sad but that's way too true dave

If we could "see" the stats of the mobs I'm betting they probably look something like this...

Parry 2400
    Dodge-Rng 2400
    Evade-Cls 2400
    Duck 2400

While the dodge/evade/duck is annoying you have some chance of hitting through it as a ranged user.

For melee weap/MA woot i got through the Evade-cls! No Parry still there F*&K!

Honestly they should make Parry skill like riposte, well not quite like it since riposte blows goat nut, but along the lines of an activation item, I press "Parry" and for X seconds I have a % chance to block incoming attacks 100% (that's what parry does now if it works correct?) then it takes XX min to recycle.

Inversely, why is there a special ability to block 100% of melee attacks but nothing to match ranged? I mean common we need more bullet dodging mobs out there looking like some agent from the matrix

But that's just me and i'm a silly smurf running gaily through the woods laughing merrily at the 100 mob train of critters moving at -1200 run behind him =)
    Last edited by Vyker; Nov 14th, 2002 at 00:44:18.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Originally posted by DaveDread
    Note: Add in Crat Aura, AT, Grinning hunter, a Wrangle and the Adv leader of the pack... that's about 1350 Attack rating. It still looks the same: parryparryparryparryparry... annoying knowing that if you had a QL1 pistol you would do more damage with the fling.

NERF PISTOLS! They're too uber!

-Jayde

i can self buff to 1190 -1200 attack rating fist only but same thing ........... parry is very very unfair for all melee user( except enf maybe they have nice attack rating) high evad is ok i can understand at least it fair too all prof but parry ............... Thx FC u make solo mission no pets . Plz lower mobs' parry skill plz ....

MAs plz post ur power here too we need some proof to let ppl know how good we r lmao ...........

PS. my 83 DOC heal better than my 200 ma .......... believe me :P
    Last edited by DIO; Nov 14th, 2002 at 01:36:07.
    Attention!!!

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

Arrow

1400ish attack (correcting for the double ams visual bug) and its still like this:

miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    burst
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    burst
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    burst
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    miss
    burst

Thankfully burst always does something must suck having brawl parried all the time.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Demon power

I bet my demon hit more then you .. lol.. that ain't good :P
    Johndoo, can I have essence pls ?

1HE adv's have been saying that for a long time, get rid of parry or lower it on most mobs. As for the missing thing its about the same with a small bonus, fast attack. Heck, they can even parry dimach!

- Tauriena 155 Omni adv.

Dimach is easy to parry. My dimach is capped at, uh, 750ish I think, no buffs and lotsa nifty implant conflicts. I can get about 1150 parry thou, fun when folks wanna dimach me in pvp.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Angry

updated 1 more PVP DMG pic ....... enjoy .........
    Attention!!!

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

*coughs*

no misses, no parry, steady damage ( more then me with a chs, WAY more )

That is a complaining screeny ? Cause then I really think you need some spanking Dio
    Johndoo, can I have essence pls ?