Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Duper Fixer Feature - Ermm, where is it?

oh, another fact

Its a myth that snakes are wet, slimy.. People who experience that are totally wrong, they feel like that because they sweat on their hands

*bumpibom byggmakker*
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

he's a cold hearted snake, look into his eyes,
    uh oh he's been telling lies, he's a lover boy at heart,
    he don't play by rules....

Bump

I'm a fixer therefor i Bump =))))

Fixeline RK1

bump, would love an ETA.
    I know that it isnt going to be real soon, or even soon. but would love some info on the direction it will take us and how much work is going into it already.

I have been told it will be worth waiting for.... but would love a little more than that

bump, to help out all us fixers, and to shamlessly increase my amount of posts

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Talking Love me love me

*bump*
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

I had to scroll far too far down the page to find this, so that means that Cosmik and Cz would have had to aswell...

hope they appreciate me saving them the bother of searching for this post when they cmoe to answer it

joins intra in making life easy for CZ and Cosmik

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Goig to bump to.

And probably easy fix (untill whole AC system are redone) for fast and low damage weapon are to make its Min damage same as max damage.

PS: more to come in next bump
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

I dont know if Cz and Cosmik appreciate making this post easier to find, I hope they do... but anyway, I know I appreciate it

Unhappy Pride... what is that..

Agent : I feel sorry for you fixers...
    Fixer : Why is that.. (with a certain defeted but proud voice)
    Agent : U must be the worst line of prof's on this planet.
    Agent : Agents are the best!
    Fixer : /me sobs* and tries to swallow the insult by plunging a
    ql 120 aleph down his throat and pulling the trigger.
    Fixer : /terminate

Why is agents before us on the fixlist then?

Bump.. And if neccesary, Bump again.
    Just in case it didn't work the first two times...
    --------
    BUMP:
    --------

Zubok The Fixer lvl.79 With a desperate need for a new gun
    Zpeedy The Fixer lvl.17 With a slightly odd intrest in killing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away"- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to Steal" -Zubok the fixer
    Last edited by Redbow; Feb 12th, 2002 at 16:58:06.

please guys

stop bumping this thread, i hate bumps!!!!

instead, why dont we all start writing interesting little facts, tidbits if you will, for other people who bump this thread to read and enjoy.

interesting fact: i have just had the most boring lecture of my life. the next person to mention third natural form will be promptly punched

an even more interesting fact: the sex pistols were the first manufactured band.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Completely random phrase of the day:

Third Natural Form
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

right! thats it!!!!

*smack*

Re: right! thats it!!!!

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    *smack*
    Can the fish in AO still go on land? I still have nightmares about trying to get away from a land shark while stuck in reet form.
    I miss LadyE.

yes

im a reel big fish, so i can. so there :P

ok, fact war!

FACT:
    "There are more brown m&ms in plain m&ms than in the peanut m&ms"

you will never defeat me!!!

the ~ character that no one ever uses, except for wierd ass programmers is called a tilde.

the lightbulb was invented simultaniously by two people.

Umm what about just reducing the mobs AC till fast/low damage weapons actually hit for damage above their minimum. Mobs already have insane hitpoints as it is along with incredibly high initiatives in everything. Mobs our level shouldn't be given any exagerrated abilities and skills. The whole point of any type of overequiping is to gain an advantage over the enemy to make killing the enemy easier. Funcom's "temporary" overequipment fix that everyone is sufferring from (uber mobs) has caused more problems than they supposedly fixed.

I am an advocate of the overequip fix that Gaute has mentioned in a previous report. Along with that fix was an interesting bit about concealment. Fixers and agents both have naturally high perception and concealment capabilities, but agents get some massive concealment buffs. Agents have dark blue evades and Fixers have kick ass evade skills. Fixers need at the very least some if not all of their nano skills changed to blue instead of dark blue.

Fixers need an identity, a role in both solo and team play. Many professions lack (or have lost) their role so at times it seems Funcom tries to redefine them every patch...often with negative results. I don't play a fixer but I do have some friends that do. I understand some of the hatred fixers feel toward agents...especially when it seems that what an agent can do often seems to be very similar to the description of a fixer.

Fixers to me could probably be best described as the masters of evasion and running...which to me describes a pretty good puller for a group. The high evade, dodge skills make them very hard for mobs to hit, they have HoT's to heal themselves when the mobs do hit them and they have really nice run buffs to get out of dodge if necessary...or run toward the group so the actual tank can taunt the mob off you. The tools are there but are the right tools available at the right time. Giving them (fixers) some non dark blue nano skills would be a step in the right direction. The chemical mausers are a good step as well...more weapon availability with diverse damage types(to take advantage of lower AC in mobs) should be made available. Fixing SMG weapon construction kits would be a great asset as well. There's a lot that could be done to fixers to make them more viable...just a matter of what direction you want to push the developers into making fixers better. The skeleton of the fixer is already there just got to talk the dev team into makin the fixer have some meat to it.
    Last edited by Graxxus; Feb 13th, 2002 at 03:34:57.

BUMP

Fact/Tip/Question of the day.
    Why does Fixers have dark blue FA?
    I thought that SMGs was more or less maked for unloading its tiny and weak clip in few secs to be able to compare to a bit slower but much powerfull AR
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast