Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Duper Fixer Feature - Ermm, where is it?

Unhappy Super Duper Fixer Feature - Ermm, where is it?

A number of patches ago us Fixers were promised a super duper new feature, so super duper in fact that you couldnt even tell us about it. Well where is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive watched patch notes come, and patch notes go, and still no Super Duper Fixer Feature TM (Registered Trademark of Cosmik). The only thing mentioned at all is new grid looks, ooooooooohhhhhhhh exciting, a new look for a place where you spend 30 seconds between stops. Cmon, I appreciate there is alot to do, and youve certainly given some much deserved love to the MPs and Crats, but when are us poor fixers gunna get a look in?

Cosmik, can you PRETTY PLEASE give us some feedback on this issue, let us know what is going on! There are plenty of Fixers wondering what the hell is going on, and I think some of them are going to self destruct soon (and Teknolord is going to hire professionals to take care of Zuh pretty soon as well Im sure).

Thanks big guy, we appreciate it!!

Helps Bezerka search for the super duper new feature.

I love how on the envisioned list they put exclamation marks after both of the fixer additions to try and make them appear better than they are

grid looks!

black market!

to be honest.. I am very excited about the prospect of a black market.... but we need these super duper features as soon as possible as our profession gets less and less every day.

to keep fixers in RK we start a grid armour rota system! we each give the one person that has it come money and we can rent it from him for the day and then pass it on?

anyway, time for bed

hope they remember where they left that super duper feature to keep it safe and implement it soon

you forgot one

summon that ammo baby!!!!!!

the chances of us getting a fix are remote, i play a fixer now because not many people do anymore, so its nice to be rare
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

yeah.... soon we're going to be as hard to find as grid armour.

they could turn us into nodrop items so we fit in other players back packs, but they have to have maxed at least 5 of their darkest blue skills just to have us sitting there summoning ammo for them occasionally.

damn I should really go to bed.. my brain is mush

I feel sorry for you guys, no offense but even I don't really like teaming with Fixers All you do is shoot your machine gun without being able to tank anything or, worse, cast some annoying buff which lowers damage output and takes up my ncu space...

Unhappy

Barakon, your post made me cry *sob*

And the really sad thing about it is..........its TRUE!

Post Welp...

Well, some of my best friends in-game are fixers. Maybe it's because I'm a trader without a QL 200 shotty?

I feel like I live in "The Land of the Misfit Players" - and fixers are the trains with square wheels...

Provisioner

Originally posted by Barakon
    I feel sorry for you guys, no offense but even I don't really like teaming with Fixers All you do is shoot your machine gun without being able to tank anything or, worse, cast some annoying buff which lowers damage output and takes up my ncu space...
    lol.. Barakon.. u've been teaming with the wrong fixers.

One of the best tanks in my guild is a fixer due to his max evades and good armor/inplants.

He's also our emergency evac in outdoor hunts. Default party leader in such hunts too (though not necessarily the puller).

I too like fixers in my teams... even more so when playing doc (speed buff is real nice for docs )

I've got a better tank:

hes big and shiny, and has big metal claws that rake for several hundred damage every other second, plus he has several thousand hitpoints ... and even better, he don't mind if I beat a hasty retreat from losing fights and leave him to die

I have trouble finding places where I can leave my big and shiny where he will die before he shuts himself down *smirk* and I don't even need fixer wranglers or mp buffs to make him *gasp*

that was almost funny, but not quite as funny as saying Fixers make good tanks

<edit> also, if I had to make him using 'fixer' wrangles + MP buffs, I wouldn't have mentioned anything about running away since he'd be pretty much indestructible vs anything that i'd be fighting.
    Last edited by Barakon; Jan 14th, 2002 at 11:21:57.

Fixer wrangles?

I'd like to meet the fixer that Wrangled you guys. Hell, I would like to have the skill myself!

Sopprano
    100 fixer rk1

super douper feature

i dunno guys, i dont think its gonna happen anytime soon, but cos did say that he'd seen the new fixer fixes and that they did impress him. this means:

1 he knows what they are and wont tell us
    2 they may actually be good.

but, are they gonna have anything to do with our top ten list? or are those going to be given to others classes, like teleport

I think the new super duper feature replaces the blue rocks of the mausser with empty shells :P
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

well

im not holding my breath.

I found the super duper Fixer feature last night!

It's called the delete button.

superduperuberwhooper feature

dev1: so, what is this fixer feature that we've been going on about?

dev2: i thought you were working on it...

dev1: cosmik! stall em....
    dev1: *runs around like a headless chicken trying to think of something*

dev1: i know! a new nano called "beacon warp" they want that!

dev2: we gave that to engis....

dev1: erm.... i've just got to erm.... see a man about a erm... a thingy!
    dev1: *runs off*

please note that this post is a bump in disguise and is not intended to be taken personally by anyone, including Zuh.

ReelBigFish

Please, it saddens Zuh when someone blaims FC for the faults of AO, in AO, with AO (where ao=the game, game mechanics, the professions etc..)...so please, be gentle?
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

me hangs head in shame

yeah... i know, im sorry. its not funcoms fault for any of the problems with this game, its mine for not playing my fixer properly.

sometimes its just so easy to blame someone else, you know?

/me sobs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast