Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

One of the few guilds that has stood the test of time, is looking for some more qualified members to join our ranks.

Although First Order was at one time sporting a 700 Man Roster. We have trimmed that number down significantly.

About a week ago, we kicked all members that were more than 1 month inactive. So check out our roster, and understand, that what you see is what you get. All the players on this list, are still playing the game:
    http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/stats/d/1/name/2398209

But be warned. First Order is not for everyone. So let's get the *not*'s out of the way first.

• First Order is not a powerleveling guild. Although we do have our fair share of level monkies.
    • First Order is not a role playing guild. Although it's quite fun to go into clan territory shouting "Join Omni-Tek, We will give all you dirty people soap and free showers!"
    • First Order is not a PVP guild. But we will be active in the Notum Wars, and as well have a great many titled members.

So I know what you are thinking. "With all those not's... What the hell is First Order."

Well let me tell you. First Order is a family.

The guild was built on friendship, and it's been our number 1 goal in the game.

Our members are helpful. Funny. A joy to be around. We aren't clouded by stupid rules and regulations. (note: We do have some rules)

If you are a high level player with alts, you'll love FO, because we don't push your alts off to a "sister guild" where they will have to live all loney and stuff. And as a matter of fact, if you enjoy playing your alt, and you meet someone who is friendly in your alts level range, they are welcome in the guild as well!

The most important aspect of First Order, is that you be mature, courteous, and friendly to one another.

We have members who's main character ranges from level 10+ to level 200. We truley have a place for all level ranges, and all time zones.

In Summary
    We aren't catered to one one play style. Instead, we are focused on making friends. We all understand that this is a game, and as a game it should be fun!

The main things we, as a guild offer are:
    Friendship, Groups in many level ranges, No Level restrictions on mains or alts (However we have very strict begging restrictions, and understand that high level characters do not like being bothered every 5 minutes for buffs), NO GUILD TAX.

Our friendship also expands past AO. We still have lots of members that are faithful to FO, and are starting up FO guilds in other games, such as AC2, SWG, etc...

We have a very community driven website at http://www.firstorder.net/ and if you wish to join, that should be your first step.

I know it looks like anyone can enter FO, I mean hell, it appears as if we have no requirements to get in!

That's just not the case. If you aren't friendly, and people don't get to know you. You either will never be accepted into FO, or you will end up leaving.

First Order is what you make it. Nothing more, nothing less....
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Nice post det.

I am [FO]Georgyo and would like to say that FO is a very friendly guild, and that we don't just span across one game. We span over many MMORGPS and almost all online games. We are bound together for one fact and one fact only. We like to game, and talk about it.

So if u like geting to know people, and don't want a diffrent guild for ever game, come join us.
    Engineer bots only good when OE
    NT nano best when OE
    Enforcers do massive dmg, with no kick back
    Soldires do nothin big
    Adventures can't kill a fly
    Docs are everones love
    Fixers are suppost to be bad, but do masive dule whelding dmg
    MA are now No-drop so they can't buy and sell no exchange of weapons.
    Nanos can't be forgoten and resold.
    MP buff them selfs to get lvl 200 pets at lvl 100.
    So much balance that that table tills at a big fat slant, and we take it lying down.

Re: First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

Bump... and...

Originally posted by Detonate

Well let me tell you. First Order is a family.
    Does that make Detonate our father?
    Maybe just the wisened old matriarch... I like that idea better.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Shut up boy, or I'll ground you for 2 weeks!
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

hey det, Xolin here, a family member has suddenly gotten very ill so im goin to NYC to be with her. i dont think il be ingame for about 2 weeks (give or take) let everyone know il be back as soon as i can. And can u ask Q if he wont mind holdin on to that NCU i gave him (there was a power outage and i wasnt able to get on again that night.)

thanks!

PS, JOIN FIRST ORDER! IT ROXXX!

Thumbs up

Da Bump!

Great guild full of friends and family.

/me waves
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Sorry to hear that, Xolin. I'll let everyone know. Best wishes to you, and come back soon!
    -= First Order =-

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

FO is a wonderful family to be a part of. We always have a blast! FO RoXXors!
    ~Slowfooo~
    Advisor of First Order
    First Order

Originally posted by colinlh
    hey det, Xolin here, a family member has suddenly gotten very ill so im goin to NYC to be with her. i dont think il be ingame for about 2 weeks (give or take) let everyone know il be back as soon as i can. And can u ask Q if he wont mind holdin on to that NCU i gave him (there was a power outage and i wasnt able to get on again that night.)

thanks!

PS, JOIN FIRST ORDER! IT ROXXX!
    I hope to see you return with a happy smile, knowing your family member will be just fine.

Keeping you and you family member in my heart
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Originally posted by Detonate
    Shut up boy, or I'll ground you for 2 weeks!
    shush it, Grandma!

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Thumbs up

little update for u all:
    the surgery she went through involved killing off all her bone marrow, leving her basicly without an immune system.
    however with lots of antibiotics the infection is slowly stoping so she should be as good as new soon, but I will be staying here with her till then. il be on the fourms from time to time, (chat client dosent seem to work) so i think il be back in a week or so,

love ya all,
    xolinlevh

little update for u all:
    the surgery she went through involved killing off all her bone marrow, leving her basicly without an immune system.
    however with lots of antibiotics the infection is slowly stoping so she should be as good as new soon, but I will be staying here with her till then. il be on the fourms from time to time, (chat client dosent seem to work) so i think il be back in a week or so,

love ya all,
    xolinlevh
    That's rough... what was the surgery for? See ya when you get back!

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

she has a genetic disorder called fanconi anemia (think thats how its spelled) her marrow cant make blood well, one treatment is to kill off her marrow and replace it with someone elses,

she has a genetic disorder called fanconi anemia (think thats how its spelled) her marrow cant make blood well, one treatment is to kill off her marrow and replace it with someone elses,
    I've never heard of it, but ot sounds horrible Best wishes goes out to you and your family.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Are your members mostly US Citizens or European?

nice post.. sounds like a guild I'd love to be in!

I think we are pretty even on US and European members. Maybe slightly more US memebers....
    -= First Order =-

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

^^ up you go
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Join FO! Wonderful guild. Free Crat coffee too. Lots of it.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

A lvl 10 Atrox Soldier advancing up, i got a few questions.

You said yer not big into Pvp, but in Notum wars, I want to be stationed at Mining areas with others and fight the clanners, of course having fun as well. Your title under the name of your guild says 75-up, but minimum lvl is 1, which is the minimum level?

Hmmmmmm....I guess that description is old. If you read the first post again: Friendship, Groups in many level ranges, No Level restrictions on mains or alts (However we have very strict begging restrictions, and understand that high level characters do not like being bothered every 5 minutes for buffs), NO GUILD TAX.

btw, that level 1 is our guildbot
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast