Thread: Hot stones?

Hot stones?

COld stones (will) allgedly makes the new yalms, but what do (will the) hot stones do?

Hot Stones make a different type of Yalm as the Cold Stones do. Cold Stones make The Stiletto the black sleek looking type. I have no idea what the Hot Stones make though.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

Perhaps the colourful one...Ill hold onto my stones then

You go to a spa and them like massage you with them.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

LOL Ill have to go to a spa then, hehe

Originally posted by Æxíd
    Hot Stones make a different type of Yalm as the Cold Stones do. Cold Stones make The Stiletto the black sleek looking type. I have no idea what the Hot Stones make though.
    Nice guess, but if you look through the DB there is something about a paint job with the names of the other Yalms. So unless the Hot stone is used to make the paint, which very well could be, then I'd say its something else.

just one thing..

are not the new yalms you build nodrop?
    that means only a tradeskilled person can build em and everyone
    esle have to pay a nice amout to the vendor....

Arrow

No, only the final step from what I can tell by looking at DB entries.

Sort of like making a crat suit, you can get someone to do the first step for you...but with yalms I think its every step but the last.

I doubt the final step will take any skill, the insane air req is enough.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

hope you are right then..

making vehicles!?! if u make a vehicle w/ a hot stone or cold im screwed i just sold all of my hot stones the other day
    dam...........

/me sad

If people are sending out shouts or requests to buy something you figure is junk.. you might just want to hold onto it as it will be the next 'notum frag'. 10M is AVG for any frag that is 163+ in QL.

I figured I should save the notum frags 2 months ago and I must say.. now that I've pocked over 100M credits from the frags I had laying around that it seemed to be a good investment in the future.

(so.. next time don't sell anything if someone wants it and you think its junk unless you know what it does!)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!