Thread: Bug with Dualling Mantis Scissors

Question Bug with Dualling Mantis Scissors

Anyone else noticed this ?

I was experimenting last night with various 1h-edged combo's. for PvP and at one point tried dualling Mantis Scissors, and I noticed something very odd.

NO dimach and NO brawl. It's like my specials were un-available, even said so in the chat client, but the icon's were showing available. At first I thought it might be a Playfield / Zone problem, so I zoned, tried it on the outdoor mobs / guards, same problem so I zoned again. This time to a completely different part of Rubi-Ka. Same problem. All this time 20 mins had passed, plenty of time for a Brawl special to recycle, and still no joy.

Anyone else noticed this. In the end I ended up dualling SOL Type F and Mantis and my Special's returned.

Is this a deliberate function of dualling Mantis Scissors or a bug ?

Some info. for you.

Im a 177 'trox ADV. Not sure if it's breed / profession specific, i.e. problems with the 'trox template ?

Anyway I'd be interested for some feedback on this from other players and any game devs. reading this.

P.S. Hope you game dev's. are enjoying the snow out there in DK, looks like fun... and the guy in the shorts.... one word... insane !!!

Hmm mantis only have fast attack & sneak attack, not dimach & brawl, Sol F has, so if you dual mantis & Sol F, you get 4 specials.
    Apprentice Ken "Ravndal" Fecat
    196 Adventurer
    Squad Commander of Mayhem.

Thx

Thanks for that Ravndal, I withdraw my 'bug' and shall now consider myself a muppet for asking such a dumb question after all me is 'trox