Thread: /reload

/reload

What about making this command :

/reload

Your weapon will reload.
    Reload skill locks in 30 secs.

?
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

What about guns with like 5 or less ammo, they wouldn't be able to reload for 30 seconds..
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Good point.

Anyways I would like to see the ammo left on my gun somewhere visible in display. Doing AimedShot/Full Auto with no bullets is a pain.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Originally posted by Baffle
    I would like to see the ammo left on my gun somewhere visible in display. Doing AimedShot/Full Auto with no bullets is a pain.
    I agree, an ammo indicator on weapons is essential. And while I agree that a /reload command would be an improvement (w/o skill lockout), I'd much rather have a keyboard shortcut. My quickbar is already stuffed.

You can already manually reload weapons btw, though it is an enormous pain (pick up ammo, right click weapon).

Yep, Just dont have time to pick up the ammo and click it on the weapon in a 2ho war :-)

Well they must think this is unbalancing for some strange reason. I think most gun users just keep their inventory box open and drop the ammo on the gun to reload. I don't see why have to just hit one key instead would really make much of a difference in balancing.

Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

I like this idea, I know its a pain when I am on my trader alt and run in a room to do a aimed shot and it says action failed weapon out of ammo, if there was a reload button I would use it often, specially before any big war.

Jagdtyger