Thread: Miir stores bugged

Arrow Miir stores bugged

Not a big issue whatsoever by any stretch of the imagination, but something that has irked me since day 1 of beta.

Every time you enter into the shop the Miir person there just says "I don't know what you're talking about." You don't have to say anything at all to him. Can we have him work rightly?

Secondly, the lighting in Miir stores is, frankly, crap. It needs to be brighter and more vibrant. I dunno how Miir gets away with charging that much cred for some flimsy piece of clothing and still not afford good lighting.

I totally agree. The lighting in Miir's is more suitable for a night club than a clothing store. If you buy anything you've got to go outside to see it.

Another big complaint about Miir's is that you can't try things on. Buy-to-try is their only policy. More often than not, the item looks way different when you put it on than you'd think by looking at it in the shop. Thankfully, I've already bought just about everything in there so I know what it really looks like, and my alts don't have to waste their money. Earlier on though, I threw more stuff out than I kept.

A note for dumb programmers: The lighting needs to be fixed before the try-on feature would be of any use.