Thread: Has anyone tried making notum infused Kevlar?

Has anyone tried making notum infused Kevlar?

A few patches ago they added a soldier set called "Notum infused kevlar". Has anyone tried to apply the same tradeskill process needed to make CAS or barter armor to kevlar? Or maybe even the Notum Tank armors?

I tried it no luck - also notum tank drops off a hard mob ;/
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Oh well. Guess it was worth a shot at least.

anyone tryed makin that improved elite/omni pol armor? i saw it listed on that 14.6 item data base, its called somthin like 1st improved omni pol body/head/legs etc..., or somthin like that, also 2nd improved and 3rd improved

Its not for 14.6, but 14.7.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Kirch maybe?

How long back did you see the notum infused kevlar? Was it pre Kirch? If so thats probably what it has been turned into (read item description on kirch)

I thought the improved stuff was just the over ql200 armour (the omni pol i mean) that drops off of the primus mobs at the old ace camp .
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.