Thread: Any notum from Notum Drills?

Any notum from Notum Drills?

Forgive my stupidity if this has been addressed anywhere, but since there will be massive notum drilling towers placed all over Rubi-Ka... will we actually be able to extract Notum from these notum drills? Are these towers merely for show to have an excuse to slaughter each other or will they actually have a useful utilitarion purpose... to drill notum...

I dont think so but it would be cool if an org had control of a certain number of towers and area if those towers started to produce notum and make some money for the org.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

They should make credits appear in accounts of all the defend/operate a successfull tower. A salary

Vash,

Darn good question!!!!

After all I AM a Trader. If I'm asked to fund towers and notum mines then my first and foremost question is;

What is my return on invested capital?

The only answer I've recieved so far is; increased benefits like maybe +7% exp. My problem with that answer is that if I have to spend more than 7% of my time defending my +7% exp I don't think I've satisfied my ROIC requirements for investing in mines and defensive towers.

I want to see how my bank account is going to grow if I'm going to dump cash into some pie-in-the-sky drilling rig!!! (and in a war zone at that!!!)

WARNING: Notum drills drill Notum Dust. Finding notum in a crystal form is more rare than we thought, 'eh? I saw this a few days ago in an offical discussion on IGN I think.

EDIT:
    quoth the Gaute:
    Gaute Godager: No, notum is plentiful all over in Rubi-Ka. Some places have much more on the surface (like 4 Holes), but in the greater scheme of things, it is insignificant. Notum powder is what is being mined anyway.

This was to a compltely different question too, the link is just a smidge down anyways and if you haven't read it yet you should be shot, twice.
    Last edited by Saruzi; Nov 16th, 2002 at 06:48:19.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

If there is Notum laying all over the place why cant i chip a little off with my hammer to make my Cas?

Beerz

16 other gimps.
    ---------------------------
    "Love is the Illusion that one woman differs from another."

"Well, this isn't really much of a cheese shop, now is it?"