Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 13.6 patch notes

Unhappy

Fix pistols so they are viable weapons.
    And I still want personal armor piercing pistol nano to adventurers.

I don´t have any fixer, but it would be about time for you to fix them as well.

psy, int -> nano

Someone said to me that int, psy, sense and stamina are related to the rate of recovery nanopoints.

Odaen, it will not help you, but as a nanotech (nanomage) I'm almost sure to die against a yellow mob if I do not use healing. Even green, if reaching melee, manage to kill me. Last time a grey-one almost killed me. (but I do not play a lot, I do not overequip and I do not run after the best implants.)
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Cool

Cool. Good work FC! Now keep it up. We need about 10 more of these patches to get things great.

To Fixers: I hope they do something for you guys soon. I have started a Fixer three times. They are VERY hard to play. I congratulate all who have stuck it out this far. I do not know your pain 100% nor 20% for that matter but you guys are due for some good lovin.

FC show the Fixers some love!

Anyway this is not a rant. I just wanted to show you Fixers I appreciate your hard work....your run buffs have saved my arse a bunch of times.

Cyblade7
    lvl90 Agent
    RK-1

nice to know that we're good for something

but it goes bug fixes, content and balencing, bug fixes, ad nausem... so hopefully we're up for some love........ hopefull......
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

crats got some love

Crats got some love. See we got it worse than any other class cause not only were we bugged, we had NOTHING to complain about becuase there we were not fully put in at release. Now that crats have been fully loved, Adventurers and Fixers should get some love too.
    FC can only do so much in one patch, there is no way they can fix every class in one patch, just wait, there getting to you.

Stercoral, I didn't mean I shouldn't have to heal. I meant the only heal we have is the pet since all heals using false prof are too slow to be used at all. And I understand NTs don't have any heal either. But I have grouped with NT that can calm very easily if they get agroed and just walk right out of a room without being touched. Thats your safety valve so to speak if you are in danger. You can calm, use a treatment kit then continue fighting, I've seen it. I was just complaining about the fact that funcom started a thread discussing removing mp pets from agents. Seems like I only hear bad news about agents patch after patch except for this stigma cookie thats very late in coming. I'm not asking for healing nanos which have already been removed cause of how slow they are for us to cast. Just complaining about the pet thing, the last useful in combat nano besides buffs.

Cool Re: great

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    agents who outdamage me by about 2:1 are getting a buff to one of their favorite weapons, i get jack, as usual.

great, what a fantastic patch.

sarcasm aside, it is a good patch, two new dungeons, cool... bug fixes, an easier life for docs, reflection braclets being fixed, all good stuff. well done fc.

/me gathers in the corner with the fixers and starts to wait for the next patch...
    Am am agent and ,yeah I guess u could see it that way and others may to,some agents included,personally have not used a stigma in a very long time,though it is fast the damage is much lower than other rifles and i use other than stigma and prob will continue to do so.(inflations bad enough on Rubi,,,,whatch stigma prices now). But all in all most agents I know would rather have concealment fixed or another of the many nerfs we have been dealt looked at ,this stigma fix does nothing for me and will not change the fact that I am still lucky to complete a 50% mission due to all our nerfs,so if this makes a couple agents happy its about time. In time I hope all our proffesions are looked at and fixed where needed,,be well and luck to you

Fixers complaining?

Maybe I'm letting the cat out of the bag but FC has helped fixers a lot incase you haven't noticed (yes I AM a fixer). When I hunt Borgs I hit them for about 200 - 300 points of radiation damage every second. How? I am dual weilding a Burst/SMG gun that does radiation damage with a good low end on damage. This means that I do more damage than a lot of other classes and whats better? When that 3rd brig general adds I can run away cause I am the fastest in the group. So I really don't think that we have that much to complain about guys...

Nice looking patch funcom

Re: Re: great

agents who outdamage me by about 2:1 are getting a buff to one of their favorite weapons, i get jack, as usual.

great, what a fantastic patch.

sarcasm aside, it is a good patch, two new dungeons, cool... bug fixes, an easier life for docs, reflection braclets being fixed, all good stuff. well done fc.

/me gathers in the corner with the fixers and starts to wait for the next patch...

Originally posted by Dienst
    Am am agent and ,yeah I guess u could see it that way and others may to,some agents included,personally have not used a stigma in a very long time,though it is fast the damage is much lower than other rifles and i use other than stigma and prob will continue to do so.(inflations bad enough on Rubi,,,,whatch stigma prices now). But all in all most agents I know would rather have concealment fixed or another of the many nerfs we have been dealt looked at ,this stigma fix does nothing for me and will not change the fact that I am still lucky to complete a 50% mission due to all our nerfs,so if this makes a couple agents happy its about time. In time I hope all our proffesions are looked at and fixed where needed,,be well and luck to you
    I think the thing that ticks off Fixers more than anything is that you agents can use THEIR nano's before they can.
    Last edited by Halcyinv2; Jan 15th, 2002 at 01:37:13.

Re: Re: Re: great

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Halcyinv2

I think the thing that ticks off Fixers more than anything is that you agents can use THEIR nano's before they can.
    [/ QUOTE] If true never knew that,,only fixer nano I think have used was grid runner and not for awhile,,,fp is a nice option but it is not the golden egg without drawbacks it is made out to be,,,,but if i can use your nanos before you,,and again I dont know,then it is not right,. Sad thing about my agent he has spent more xp on fp nanos in order to survive ,,his own class nanos are lacking,,,the ultimate catch 22

Re: Fixers complaining?

Originally posted by tngaijin
    [B]Maybe I'm letting the cat out of the bag but FC has helped fixers a lot incase you haven't noticed (yes I AM a fixer). When I hunt Borgs I hit them for about 200 - 300 points of radiation damage every second. How? I am dual weilding a Burst/SMG gun that does radiation damage with a good low end on damage.
    HAHAHHAHHAHAA!
    I take it you are using the Gamma Ejectors?
    Yeah, one HELL of a patch! And fix!
    Woohoo! we are a class supposed to be using NODROPS for guns? And to actually GET those guns, u have to assemble a hard team to clear a dungeon large as [beeeeep]?
    Yeah, some kinda a fix for the fixers...
    Dont forget the grid armor, while u are at it...
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

Re: Re: Fixers complaining?

To tngaijin,

Multi Ranged - gamma enjectors
    Full Auto- Some full auto SMG, I think supperssors
    Matter Creation - Grid Armor

Every time I turn around someone else is suggesting another blue skill for me to invest in order to ungimp my Fixer. IP is already tight. How about Funcom making use of one of those nice green unused Fixer like skills like Trap Disarmament, Perception, or Breaking and Entering. Maybe throw in some combat vehicles that take advantage of my green vehicle skills.

hehe..

OF course is tngaijin happy and thinks fixer is cool, he found some of that rare stuff which makes him uber.....
    And not suprisingly, the only ones who thinks fixers dont need any love, are those who got gammas and grid armor.
    And strangely, those who GOT grid armor, play fixers, and not many REGULAR fixers can earn 25 mill... Blitzing or not blitzing..
    I think i shall buy credits from Ebay too.. Looks like its the only way to become a playable fixers comparable to other classes, in this game....
    Last edited by Teknolord; Jan 15th, 2002 at 03:11:43.
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

About the Japanese chat

There isn't many Japanese players in game. AO can only be bought by import in Japan. So why FC spent a lot of time developping this chat ( Japanese is HARD to code and a lot of coders had certainly worked on it ) ?
    Because they will sell AO in Japan in a near future.

Japanese will be happy to have the take it easy bug in japan

Exclamation be gentle

Wooo Hoooo ebay cred's i hate it to have to come to this but grid armor (proabably not worth the ip and and time if your wearing ql 200 obtur) here i come! I got the ky jelly and im ready to buy a grid armor disk
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Re: Re: great

Originally posted by Dienst
    good point, conceal does need to be fixed, also, you guys are not gonna be happy if the new overequiping changes go through... welcome to fixerland.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: MPs Morphs

Originally posted by Metawood
    I know everyone thinks MPs are getting to buffed but i mean hey ... they were the worst class for almost 9 months. Now they need to be able to morph into a Demon since Engineers get a morph Slayer. And if other classes are left out for a few months who cares... MPs totally sucked until about 4 months ago.
    Hey! I want to be able to morph into my class' high lvl pet.

Morph into ninjadroid crystal for crats NOW!
    -=Vima - lvl211 Bureaucrat=-

**After all these years I still vividly remember the warm, Fuzzy feeling I got first time I ran into a room packed With lvl200 mobs and threw my AoE calm**

great fixer chages ..

i dont know how long do fixer wait for their changes but there is a lot to do on this profession.

at least there are two things! nano cost and different weapos (dmg type).

thx for listening

Don't dual weild the gamma if you don't want to then, its still a good gun and getting it isn't as hard as you all seem to say it is (however I would like to point out to whomever at funcom said the foremans dungeon can be done by a team of 40th level players that there is no way a team of 40th level players could do that dungeon). Also I don't have grid armor cause I have no idea where to get it and I've never had anything close to 25 million credits ever on all my players combined. I use good old-fashioned Titan plasteel and tank armor.

As for the IP usage, I think dual weild was a good use, have you noticed that all the NODROP SMGs are dual weildable? I don't think this trend is going to stop. It seems to me that it makes more sense to put IP into dual weild than to continually put it into SMG Burst when you can't find a mausser that does as much as two Gammas. It does make it easier to allocate the IP though when there is absolutely no reason to put anything into nano skills. I hope funcom is taking a look at that one...

My main char is a doc, and as a doc I am not partiularly pleased with this patch. It is of course great, however, that bugs are eliminated.

But as I said, I feel no reason to cheer on behalf of our docs, just because the HoTs wont aggro as much as b4. When are we gonna be balanced and improved??? Hello!
    Its like everytime I check the preliminairy patch notes I get excited beforehand, thinking: "Oh joy! I hope they have done something kewl with us Docs!" But after reading about a lot of changes, I come to understand that we are NOT a priority at all.... Perhaps 1 or 2 relatively small changes on each patch - and sometimes even less or not at all!

Just pointing this out - Call me a whiner or what ever! My point is still true!
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast