Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 13.6 patch notes

Unhappy

when the hell are they going to fix the reload bug!

I'm tired of haveing my special attacks gettin eatin becuase theirs no ammo in my gun and i haven't auto reloaded it. This bug has been around since the 13.0 patch and i've died to many times to remember becuase i needed my fs or burst to finish off a critter only to hit the button and nothing happends........... =(

Slinki is right

Yes Slinki, I have, an I'm sure a lot of players have the same problems. It's a priority to fix this. Is it so hard ?
    The patch seems cool, but fixing old bugs is... [write what you think]
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Well what about the instant death bug then?

How come this bug is barely aknowledged although quite a few players I believe have lost mega XPs to that particular bug?

I lost another 200K XPs last night to this bug !!!
    In mission with a team, got hit by a reflect shield 5 times for a total of 45 hp then sudden insta death!!!!
    Another 200K down the drain for no reason! Thank you FC!!!

Now if that is not a bug that will end up discouraging players...
    Read a post earlier in another thread about someone who lost 1.6 million XPs at once!

DO SOMETHING!

Ormus

ENGINEER STILL BUGED :(

HEALS arent working in missions or Political zones. And after the visit of those areas.

Trimmers maybe work after this patch but i cant believe it really.

Pet Pathing still terrible, no /summon command for indoor missions..

Sorry Funcom you missed the point for my class 100% (

other fixes are nice for sure, they just dont help me..

This patch can be summed up as follows: "Numerous minor bugfixes".

None of the HUGE problems with balancing of professions and breeds is even touched upon. It seems FC it generally happy with that aspect of the game (amazingly so).

Oh, and how about adding "Humidity Extractors will no longer randomly stop working" to the list of broken nano fixes. Since I don't play anymore it doesn't really matter to me, but I know the 7 NTs still playing the game are getting real annoyed by that bug

Talking Yes!

Nice patch! Really worked well this time! Keep it up!

Note: Is the IP reset a reality, if so, when about will we see it?
    Keep it up FC!
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Mascot :

I ave just started using the 102 point HE and have noticed the same thing. However I think it is a problem with the description. It says it lasts for 1 hour where as the 51 point HE only lasts for 30 mins. Everytime I have notice the 102 HE stop working it has been over 30 mins used up.
    Perhaps I am wrong here but I think they only give back so many nano points and if you get them before the end of the duration they stop working, but the nano does not terminate. This is obviously wrong. Either way it needs fixing.

Angry ADVENTURERS

YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST ALLOWED US TO GO THROUGH DOORS MORPHED, YET ANOTHER IGNORE THE ADVENTURER PATCH

Re: Re: Backpacks?

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

There happens to be a reason it's called a BACKpack.

The utility slot thing is getting a little greedy.
    Witty.

Greedy? I don't see using a utility slot for backpacks of any kind as greedy. All I was saying was utility slot instead of the back slot.
    Not both. Its nice you saw the similarity between "back" slot and "back" pack. Very perceptive not very logical though. A backpack is a utility item not a clothing item. Backpacks are to be worn over clothing and coats. I've never sacrificed wearing a coat because I wanted to showoff a backpack to the campers or family.
    If your worried that all those super bonuses the pioneer backpack gives, being used to buff someone into another armored coat.... +1 is not going to get them far.
    The Pioneer backpack was given to the players for more than just a few petty bonus points. Appreciated the backpack is, but it didn't exactly excel me to new heights.
    The backpack represents the early residents of Rubi-Ka. However with the change in the new armored coats the purpose of the backpack dissapeared. Nobody can see those who have been in since the beginning of the game.
    When FC fixes the tutoring skill in game the tutoring bonus +150(not petty) will come in very handy for old timers to teach(old timers have knowledge) and to show other players who has some knowledge about the game. Levels can be earned quickly. The backpack shows longevity in the game. I don't get any people asking me questions about how to do things in game since I started wearing an armored coat.
    All I was suggesting was that the backpack should be in a utility slot INSTEAD of the clothing back slot.
    I don't see this as being greedy in any way. I see it being very realistic concidering the intent FC placed on the pioneer backpack.

Umm cool

One Question "full disclosure"
    Is this truly all the changes which will take place with the patch?

Cool MPs Morphs

I know everyone thinks MPs are getting to buffed but i mean hey ... they were the worst class for almost 9 months. Now they need to be able to morph into a Demon since Engineers get a morph Slayer. And if other classes are left out for a few months who cares... MPs totally sucked until about 4 months ago.

Cool Tiran is blind!

Tiran it is not a bug. If you were smart it increases your Max Nano very small just like when people up there Nano Pool if it was 2500 before if you put 5 points it raises it to 2510 DUH LOOK MORE OFTEN!

Talking ....oh my..

..can we get any cheese with all of this whine??
    Omni Engineer "Gunstorm"
    Omni Fixer "Cyberbooty"
    Omni MA "Blitzkreme"

Metawood, perhaps you should take a look before replying.

Nano Pool: Dependencies, 70% psychic, 10% each sense, intelligence, stamina.

My test, just this moment:

Unbuffed Buffed
    Nano Pool 265 268
    Psychic 125 137
    Sense 160 172
    Int 125 137
    Stamina 160 172
    Nano Max 1155 1155

This is before, and after, zoning, as well.

Notice that Nano Pool has increased by 3 points, but Max Nano is utterly unaffected.

Putting in a Nano Pool +15 implant (sometime earlier) changes Nano Pool by 15, as advertised... but has NO EFFECT on max nano, gives you no benefit.

Only Nano Pool points bought with IP give you any effect. It's not SUPPOSED to be that way.

Grid Armor

I'd give anything for one simple statement to be added to these patch notes:

- Grid Armor more available.

It was a slap in the face to fixers to have our complaints responded to with several useless nano lines and one good one that you can't actually find. I belong to a fixer guild. I personally know no one who actually has Grid Armor. I've heard rumors that maybe two or three people have it. I've been non-stop searching for the instruction disk for months and have yet to ever see it.

Is this Funcom's idea of a joke? Fixers are no better off now than they were prior to the release of Grid Armor. Giving two or three people a cool nano program does not fix the class or make it the least bit better.

I don't mind having to work for a living. I'm fine with the nano crystal not being sold in stores. But come on!!!! We already have to spend a fortune in IP on a dark blue nano skill we've never had to use before. If we happen to encounter the grid armor instruction disk we have to spend even more IP on trade skill in order to make the crystal. Everything about this nano is hard work. At least make it easy for us to find.

We can't even buy it from players (if by some chance someone does actually find it) because it's rarity drives the price up to outstanding amounts. I personally tried to bid on Grid Armor Mk2 yesterday (the only time I've ever seen grid armor being sold). My bid of 3million, which was every cent I had, was not even considered because it was too low. That's pretty heafty for a ql90 or so nano.

MP's got a line of creation nanos about the same time as Grid Armor was released. Engineers got Beacon Warp. Neither of these classes ever have nearly as much trouble getting their nanos as fixers do. Why did the fixers have to get slapped with the Lost Ark of nano crystals? If it was a mistake then I think they should fix it by now. If it was intentional then I see no reason to play a class where you spend most of your middle range and higher levels chasing after something you may never find.

I hope someone at Funcom reads these boards and agrees with me. It's not much to ask... a complete Grid Armor MK1 nano crystal as a mission reward. Simple.

Talking Remove social armor restrictions today !!!!

Remove social armor restrictions today !!!!

At least allow social armor to be worn with other pieces of social clothing. Oh and I have to remove my bracers too? This is just to stupid and annoying, and without purpose!

Completely off topic -- but hey, every girl has to have something to believe in !

- Szentasha / Unity of the Rose

I don't see a fix for the englarge/shrink bug during zoning

I can't believe they aren't gonna fix the zone bug when you have used ruse or enlarge. This only confirms it was a secret nerf to agents. If I zone with ruse on I'm like 1 foot tall with and can't run at all. I move like a snail. You better not release this patch FUNCOM without fixing this nerf. Last night wasted lots of time trying to snail crawl through a mission with a mob in the entrance. Doesn't matter if 1000 run still can't move. I wonder what secret agent nerfs will be in this patch. Oh yea never mind any decent agent already put tons of IP in shotgun because the stigma sucked at crit dmg. I guess this is there solution to making a rifle that can actually do any dmg. Course a 800 crit from premium stigma doesn't really compare to a waltzing queen 4K crit does it. And are the mez pets gonna be fixed so an agent can cast them. Why don't u just change the description of false profession to: "can cast all not really useful nanos of the target profession". The nanos available for other professions continues to grow while the nanos available to agents continues to shrink. It's not like agents have any very useful nano's except for Death's Gaze. Ruse has been busted last patch during a zone and you better fix it funcom. I know I'll get flamed for addressing anything having to do with agents in this patch but flame on. It doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for neglected classes such as bureaucrats. Just sick of agent nerf after nerf and this post has nothing to do with the stigma. Seems kinda dumb to cast mez pet nano when using fp meta and get message "you must be a metaphysicist" and I am disgusted funcom talking about removing meta pets for agents. I can barely solo yellow mobs even with the heal and fighting pets for gods sake because yellow NPC's have like 10 times or 20 times our hitpoints. So what if my gun does twice the dmg of the NPC. Twice damage to a yellow mob with 10 times the hitpoints and I am supposed to survive without any healing? No healing and dark blue body equals way to easy death. Couldn't help ranting about this pet thing cause it just seems funcom has nothin better to do than to figure out new ways to nerf agents and not fixing the enlarge/shrink bug during zoning just set me off.

what about concelment why was this not done yet all these fixes are nice but we agents need concelment and aim shot works off of this do we have to wait till 2003 or when agents are nolonger on this world

Looks good...still..

Nice to see the inv and backpack's getting some love.

However I'd love to see the following issues fixed

1. Weight Limit - it's insane there is not one (let the flames start)
    2. Take it easy/please wait for your previous attack to finish.
    3. Fix the morps
    4. Fix roots
    5. overequipping (more flames)

Also, what's up with this:

"Adjusted how NPCs react to "Healing over Time" nano programs. This change should make the life of Doctors a little easier. "

Why? Seems to make perfect sense for a mob to aggro a doc when they shoot off a HoT or healing spell on a team. Maybe you should team with a profession that can use taunts. I play a doc - I play with team members that have a clue. I'll heal you if you keep the damn mob off me. Enforcers have a whole range of taunt nanos for cryin' out loud.

Also, Auto Attack - why the hell is that even in the game? I hate it - everyone should hate it. Is there a way to turn the damn thing off? If not WHY? When I play with my doctor thats the last thing I want is to start attacking the mob that aggroed me. I want a team member to get the SOB off me.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast