Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 13.6 patch notes

could ya sneak this in there too funcom?

something I noticed recently that seem to be a typo that affects gameplay....

all primus helmets require 496 strength to wear no matter ql.....

Take it easy bug

Looke, I know this isnt a great fix, but to get rid of "Take it easy" all you have to do is to hit f1, then q yourself, then attack whatever.

Red face

To my knowledge the backpack gremlins are unfortunately still in effect. It was scheduled to be fixed, but the coder responsible for inventories is still on christmas vacation. Don't know why that's still in the text, I'll check when everyone comes in on Monday.

Angry

"We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Question The japanese play this game?

I had no idea there were any japanese players in AO. I mostly see Yankees(Americans), Wankers(Europeans), and Mountees(Canadians). Oh yea, and more dungeons....woohoo.... I guess it shouldn't be too hard to find the Camelot dungeon. I thought you GMs were gonna put in the good word for the strip club! I've got all these dollar bills and no g-strings to put them in...except mine!

/me flips patches, Fixed all broken nanos, fixed Fixers, Fixed Adv polymorphs. - End patch notes

Players : " Oh wow, thats all good and dandy, what about our braclets, and rings, Huh well? What the *Bleep* Is FC Thinking? "

Cut them some slack guys. Thats a whole lot of fixes! I look forward to it Funcom. Cant please everyone at once.

Talking hm...

Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer lfg! I can summon ammo!!
    NN: You wanna buy a grid disc? Only 30 million
    Fixer: Nah, no thanx, u see, FC will make me look different while in grid! WOOHOOO! Lvl 70 Fixer lfg!!
    NN: ok.. U wanna team up and hunt borgs with us in Mort? What is your minimum damage?
    Fixer: Err, well, if i use my DoT, i can do some 25-30 in damage, i think... Im twinked and twunked and tuned, so i can use a ql 130 mausser... MAN the minimum damage roxx!
    NN: Hehe.. Cant u do anything better, to make yourself useful in a group?
    Fixer: weeeeeeel.. Hopefully, after some hours of summoning, i can maybe summon a weapon or armor you can use.. But it will unfortunately disappear after a while.. Will that do?
    NN shouts: Lvl 70ish team got open spot!
    Fixer: i can root..?
    NN: Oh? Cool!.. Ehm.. By they way, roots break once you fire upon them.. So that doesnt work....
    Fixer: uhm.. ah.. hmm...Yah, i know.. but... uhm.. ah.. eh...I know!! I can HEAL! It only uses a couple of NCU, and heals 20-40 every 6 seconds!
    NN shouts: Lvl 70ish group got open spot to go fixer hunting! Easy xp, no dangers involed!
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for patch!
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for love from Funcom!
    Funcom employee: hey fixer! You know, the dev team is planning something superduperubercool for fixers, so stop yelling! Be quiet, we told you 1/2 year ago you where gonna get fixed! Now, shove off, we are gonna add kamikaze pets to engineers and a 4th pet to MP's.
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for a different game!
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

Talani, I know "attacking" yourself sometimes fix the take it easy bug, but far from always, and once again, it should never been there in the first place. That bug have been there for 4 months or so. I'm really tired of FC releasing patch after patch that they havn't even tried. Meaning the 2 following weeks they will flood us with emergency patches. And instead of fixing all the old stuff they just add and add more, often none working, stuff.

The ONLY words from the dev I've seen lately is about those damn backpaks. Who cares, there are already 3 (4) dif backpaks in the game.

What about this bug (since beta)?

Cranium, when is someone there at Funcom going to accidentally read one of the many, many bug posts about this one, since beta, that affects every single character in game, adversely? Hmm?

Nano Pool: ONLY points of nano pool bought with IP do anything. Points of Nano Pool gained from stat dependencies, or from implants, increase NP but do NOT increase Max Nano.

Every single character in game isn't getting the max nano they should from dependencies on stats.

Never has.

Are you *ever* going to notice this?

Or, say, the fact that there's no map crystal for Broken Shores?

You can add literally hundreds of new items, but not one simple map?

Stunning Nanos

Several Nano Programs with stunning effects did not work properly, they now do:

Curse of Chronos

Neural Stunner (NT)

[...]
    I really like those explanations...or non explanations, as I and several NTs use those nanos quite often, without any problems.
    I really like to know what does not work "properly", and what the fix means exactly.

I know the damage spells with stun effect don't stun at all, so that definitely doesnt work "properly", but what does it mean for the pure stun spells ?

Re: hm...

Originally posted by Teknolord
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer lfg! I can summon ammo!!
    NN: You wanna buy a grid disc? Only 30 million
    Fixer: Nah, no thanx, u see, FC will make me look different while in grid! WOOHOOO! Lvl 70 Fixer lfg!!
    NN: ok.. U wanna team up and hunt borgs with us in Mort? What is your minimum damage?
    Fixer: Err, well, if i use my DoT, i can do some 25-30 in damage, i think... Im twinked and twunked and tuned, so i can use a ql 130 mausser... MAN the minimum damage roxx!
    NN: Hehe.. Cant u do anything better, to make yourself useful in a group?
    Fixer: weeeeeeel.. Hopefully, after some hours of summoning, i can maybe summon a weapon or armor you can use.. But it will unfortunately disappear after a while.. Will that do?
    NN shouts: Lvl 70ish team got open spot!
    Fixer: i can root..?
    NN: Oh? Cool!.. Ehm.. By they way, roots break once you fire upon them.. So that doesnt work....
    Fixer: uhm.. ah.. hmm...Yah, i know.. but... uhm.. ah.. eh...I know!! I can HEAL! It only uses a couple of NCU, and heals 20-40 every 6 seconds!
    NN shouts: Lvl 70ish group got open spot to go fixer hunting! Easy xp, no dangers involed!
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for patch!
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for love from Funcom!
    Funcom employee: hey fixer! You know, the dev team is planning something superduperubercool for fixers, so stop yelling! Be quiet, we told you 1/2 year ago you where gonna get fixed! Now, shove off, we are gonna add kamikaze pets to engineers and a 4th pet to MP's.
    Fixer shouts: Lvl 70 fixer looking for a different game!
    LOL, Teknolord!! LOL?? Oh damn, i'm a fixer too...
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Megabio
    Originally posted by Tiran
    Well, they don't mention that the new font system is probably part of the 'make color codes not work, as far as anyone but YOU seeing them.' fix. <grin>

Anyone expecting a lot of whimpering guilds who just had to use 'cute' colored names, and might find them badly broken once this (or whatever) patch hits?
    A bit late, buuuuut...

Hey, I don't think I could live without the colored names. Not just for cute looks, but for functionality. If your bot is attacked (and mine usually is), then it is just taken aback to the usual battle scroll. This is not good because it is also the same damage taken color...

Well, anywho, it isn't just for cutes.
    ~Chris

My knowledge of Fixers is they really have one good buff...
    Run buff...

Run Fixer RUN...

Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

Originally posted by Flapsie
    My knowledge of Fixers is they really have one good buff...
    Run buff...

Run Fixer RUN...

We have Grid Phreak and Team Grid Phreak too...

Woot!
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Backpacks?

Any chance that in this patch, using backpacks/pioneer backpacks in utility slots will be addressed?

Re: Backpacks?

Originally posted by Grimmtooth
    Any chance that in this patch, using backpacks/pioneer backpacks in utility slots will be addressed?

There happens to be a reason it's called a BACKpack.

The utility slot thing is getting a little greedy.

Funcom:
    You need to fix the:
    unable to use nano kit, heal kit, first aid kit, until ya cast a spell on yourself or zone bug!
    the wait until you have finished last attack lag? bug? when you finished the attack 2 min ago.
    the invisible mob in mission bug (taking damage from an unkown source till ya die or zone).
    the mob in the wall in the mission bug.
    the mob can hit me from another room or through a wall but I cant hit it bug.
    the team missions must be fixxed, it should be your very first content priority - my friend and I would have twice as many tokens if you had fixxed this one of the times you said you did.

I know most of us that came back for the free month will prolley be leaving soon if the bugs that where here (the reason we left) and the bugs that were introduced while we were gone are not fixxed within the next few weeks. I know I will be hitting that cancel button on 2 accounts once again as many others will also.

FIX THE BUGS!!!!

Megabio, back when they commented on 'trick colors', they said you'd still be able to control colors, just not for OTHER players.

You could change colors of things so YOU would see the changes, but not others.

Not sure if that applied to Pet names or not, but there is hope for your aim. Of course, they may never get around to actually doing this, but it's just like Funcom to not mention they are changing it as part of any change to the font system.

Of course, adding japanese support might have made it NOT possible to 'fix'. What do I know, right? <grin>

All Omni-Med Uniforms should now give the bonus listed in the item description. Hellllooooo Nurse!

Ummmm....Why wasn't Biomech included in this since it is having the SAME problems??? That and the cloak still is NOT a cloak but a CHEST piece. I would have guessed if you was going to fix one thing you would go ahead and fix the other items along the same line also being complained about. I mean heck you have the bug tracked down why not fix the other items while its fresh in your mind???

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE grab that programmer and have him finish the job. While it's fresh in his mind!!!!!!!!!

O ya give some fixer love already. I've looked over the profession and have seen nothing worth making a fixer playable. There are two things you need to balance a character. Something make him desirable to an EXP group, to help him level at a decent rate, AND something else outside of that to make him different and give him another avenue of gameplay. Sure you are starting to add things in blackmarkets and such, but they are still over-looked because of the lack of playability withen experience groups. So please help them get some love withen groups. I see the love coming outside of that and it will prove good for them. So just give them a little love in groups. Also why is everyone of their nanoskills dark blue???? I think thats a bit silly since I think only enforcers suffer from this. Seems kinda silly to me, not to mention how how you need to get their skills to be any good in nanos at all.

Also on the same note I saw a post about nano skills and how they where meant to be used with every profession. And a dev guy I think stated if you dont use the nano skills you will definately be playing with a gimped character since all professions where meant to be played with them. Well a fixer really has no nano formulas so they are gimped by default.

To fix this I would look at their currant spells. Most in my opinion are so high they will actually be using spells 30-40 levels below what they should be since the reqs are so naturally high. Heck only an NT has such high reqs on their spells and they dont need a gun and only one nano skill. They really should be realigned e****ially since their nano and other skills are spread out so much not to mention darkest blue on the nano skills. Next give them a few more group spells and they will be pretty close to playable until the other fixes come in like good SMGs :OP

HEHEHE
    Was just thinking about the fixer post earlier in the thread. You fixers should get a guild together of fixers name, "Masters of the Min!"

:O)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast