Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Preliminary 13.6 patch notes

* Hoping to see Slime Cascade working as a DoT instead of a HoT in this patch *
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Quote :
    All Hacked Symbiografts should now work.

Will we get more grafts as mission rewards and loot at higher level?

Hell yea - and btw to the people down about the stigma cuase you get whoped by agents, hey to those of you who dont know, a agents rifle isnt quite as good as you suspect, i encourage you to compare all the damge and speeds and most of all.... THE CRITS, and bear in mind the skills needed to use them.

But great job on the patcxh, you are missiong one thing though............................................ ...............................................
    IP RESET!!!
    IP RESET!!!
    IP RESET!!
    IP RESET!!!

YES THATS RIGHT...AND IP RESET !!!!

Lets face it there are handfulls of use who have wasted IP, and most importantly a large, and i mean large , majority of those people are those of us whpo were playing the game in summer and spring of last year. Then it was testing the game and since it was a test, most of our skills ip were tested, so we have lv 100 agents who have nano skills and other misc skills they do not need at all, and dont have the ip to put the poins they need in.

Please give us an ip reset, i would like to fix my chars so they are actually decent for their level.

Talking The Patch

I would just like to say thanks to funcom for all their hard work. I know how difficult it is to hunt down bugs and such in code. We really do appreciate your work!

Hmm two new dungeon type things.. I haven't even been in one yet!
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

Originally posted by Bruzar
    Lets give FC some applause...that is one hell of a patch
    Hell of a patch my ass! Still no love to the MAs. Damn!
    Taracan 215 Omni MA

Still a hell of a patch !

I'm NT and I think this is a BIG step in the right direction...

Jepp a good patch...........

...........................If u not are a soldier. And my good I hope I have a posibility to find a team once more.... before all on my level goes away from AO. I feel sometime lonely out there... And I hate to see that one after one quits AO. If I preserve my higher level soldier, and log it im in mai I might be lucky and get a team. Since there must be some new that have reach a higher level.

AImabel - Soldier Rub2

I hope it will be a good patch, but reserve judgement until it goes live. Too many of the patches that have gone up in the last four months had bugs that made missions unplayable. And in at least one of those cases the bug didn't appear on test, only on live.

Here's hoping for another wonderful patch day. 13.4 was great, mostly because of the great pre and post information provided. They have been stingier with info this time around, not a good sign...

Scorus

Thumbs up

I've been playing a bit on test and one thing I shall tell u Camelot is GREAT !!!

That ALONE make this a hell of a patch

name and location of that chat text color file? please?

Re: Jepp a good patch...........

Originally posted by Aimabel
    ...........................If u not are a soldier. And my good I hope I have a posibility to find a team once more.... before all on my level goes away from AO. I feel sometime lonely out there... And I hate to see that one after one quits AO. If I preserve my higher level soldier, and log it im in mai I might be lucky and get a team. Since there must be some new that have reach a higher level.

AImabel - Soldier Rub2
    Aimabel, dont you have a guild?

If you do you really should consider finding another because I'm a 130 sol and nearly always have a team going in my guild.

I know your clan and I am Omni, but I'll gladly offfer you a place if we have one, gimme a tell ingame and we can have a chat and maybe help you get a level or two.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910