Thread: Server side changes here

Server side changes here

Changes 13.11.02
    NPCs using pets have been further tweaked; the NPC will no longer spawn pets above their own level, and never above level 150. In addition, NPCs will no longer use their pets unless confronted by more than one player character.

Fixed a bug with closing the overflow window while it contained a Unique. You will no longer be blocked from obtaining a new Unique of the type that was in the window.

You can no longer loot your corpse, but will have to wait for your items to appear in the reclaim booth.

A resurrection point in Rome has been moved out of the city wall.

A crash related to team mission bosses has been fixed.

Fixed a bug making Odis Mady stop talking when asked a specific question.

A problem with initiating a conversation with some aggressive "partners" in the second Fixer Grid mission has been solved.

Changes 13.11.02
    NPCs using pets have been further tweaked; the NPC will no longer spawn pets above their own level, and never above level 150. In addition, NPCs will no longer use their pets unless confronted by more than one player character.
    So npc mpbs for team missions and not solo, that's great for anyone at 150 ofr lower wondering if they where ever going to be able to solo again. thumbs up

You can no longer loot your corpse, but will have to wait for your items to appear in the reclaim booth.
    Bah! just make us all wait around longer before catching up with team mates then...ah well

No fix for the dul-weild bork that's screwing most duel weilders then, bah.

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.