Thread: Doctor looking for hardcore ORG

Doctor looking for hardcore ORG

Those of you who know me...know that as a doctor, I am for real. Pure-healing doc, motivated on obtaining lvl 200, and looking for an org that can meet my interests. I am lvl 63 upon putting up this post...steadily lvling to obtain my goal. My groups are power groups....3-5 levels a mission, and I put in lots of time to this game. Whether it be helping guildies or organizing raids..I can be depended on. Don't want a n00b in your high level org? Well..yes this is my first character on server 1. But I need nothing from the org except that which comes from companionship, I have over 300 mil credits and have QL 200 assembled implants waiting for me in bank, ontop of yalm. Self earned..as I luckily obtained multiple Grid Armor drops. I am looking for an organizatio who plays as much as I do, and who enjoys the benefits associated with a team game. You want a "power" doc? Post here to recruit me and always have a dependable team healer for your org.

-LEXIS
    -----------------------------------------------------
    THE GROUP POWER IS MINE!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I don't need you, YOU need ME!

Wink We Would Like U In Our Org

Hi There ,

My name Is Traginstorm , Leader of K.I.M (Killer Insane Monkeys) , We In our Guild Support every member , even though you have posted your worthiness as far as Credits and items go . we dont need any of that .My group doesnt go around bagging for more members , instead we find truely daring people of rubika , Insane in some sense . Our Mission is to hunt what cannot be hunted , Kill everything and Anything That stands in Omni way . As Far as lvl go most of our key members are already at lvl 100+ ...Exp is our friend , so is Recliam Terms ...hehe Also we a small tax rate of 500 crd to buy stuff for our members when the time comes...

Interested ?? pst

Traginstorm

Once you make level 74, (in a few days I guess) Mercenaries of Kai would be interested in recruiting you. We are an active org involved in pvp, and do several raids a month. Most of our key members are 150+, and we have no org tax, as none is needed. If you're interested, fill out an application at www.totalaggression.com, or /tell combateer. If you'd like more information, feel free to give me a tell.

-Vojoc, Raid Leader, Mercenaries of Kai
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist