Thread: Arena PvP Issues

Arena PvP Issues

Has anyone noticed in any of the arenas the ability to attack after leaving the arena? I was ganked the other day while I was dueling a friend. Lorddeasd of the guild Death Row was waiting for people to get low on health after a battle and then ganking them. Anyways, after being ganked we both returned to inquire why he had to resort to lamer tactics, and he told us 'that is the way of the agent. Anyways, when he didn't have the oppurtunity to gank us, he totally got owned in a fair fight. Right when his health would get low, he ran to the exit terminal just like most lamers do. What happened next is what is puzzling me. He was able to shoot us from outside of the arena. We would zone out with him and he would still be able to shoot us. When we tried to shoot back, it gave us the normal error message saying he is ain a high suppression zone and blah blah blah, we can't attack him. He then resorted to using this exploit to kill us. He would attack us when we were outside the arena from inside the arena. No matter what happened he was hitting us. I petitioned and got an ARK 4 hours later. They said that while this was not an exploit it was considered harrasment and even in his own words admitted that it was a lame tactic. He said that it was designed to allow combat started in the arena to continue when they leave. I don't believe this because no matter what we did, we could no recreate it. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

mmm.. tir arena is better

Even if you can't "q" to attack if he's still attacking you you should be able to auto attack back. just ensure your agg bar is all agg and that should take care of it.

Both arenas are like this. As I understand it, if you are in a fight, and run to 100% (or 75%), the on-going fight will still continue. I would assume this is intentional, to avoide lamers, specially in Tir arena) to stop running in and out of the PvP zone as a "tactic". I like this feature, some dumbass always runs his ass out of Tir arena, and doesn't understand why that final nuke still hits and kills him, I love that

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

my agg bar is always to aggressive when i fight, and no matter what, I couldnt hit him
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato