Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are the init/recharge going to be fixed

When are the init/recharge going to be fixed

Would be nice to know when my init. skill/buffs/items are going to affect my recharge. People that uses weapons with high recharge got hit badly by this halfway fix of total init. skill affecting attack/recharge.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Just saw that it has been scheduled for 14.7 :P
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

it has?
    ok got link?
    thanks
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Originally posted by Cz
    Just to confirm: 14.7 (next week)
    Thanks CZ, erm are you comfirming the fix or the patch, or um both?

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

BIG RAH

peace
    cal

Cz...could you please do this, please please:

1. give a quasi-detailed explaination of what the bug was,
    2. explain how that effected attack timing, and
    3. explain what is being fixed about it.

is this fix going to fix all initiatives, and the slow firing rate on multi wielders as well?

please let us know.

thanks.

Isn't 14.7 the Notum Wars patch? That's a big announcement! I thought that was two weeks away...

I tried to find a good recharge bug thread but I couldn't.

Basically, for every 300 points of initiative you should lose 1 second off your attack time and 2 seconds off your recharge time. However, recharge is bugged and only takes into account the points you have in initiatve which come directly from IP spent. So items, implants, and trickle-down from abilities has no affect on recharge. This is now fixed
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Next week?!?!?

You know what Cz, I'm 100% ready to take on a recent offer I got, so I hope your bugfixers are working 24/7 for the next week Unless its another stunt like last wednesday

W0000t?

Isnt 14.7 = New yalms and tons of goodies?

RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

...or not?

14.7 = Let those who don't buy Notum Wars *see* the new stuff, but not buy it.

You can't buy the new Yalms, etc, unless you purchase Notum Wars.

Originally posted by Cz
    Just to confirm: 14.7 (next week)
    You know FC f00ks up on a patch when they make another one only a week later.

Originally posted by Raadiance

Come on man! They have to patch the patches all the time

Originally posted by Raadiance
    Don't think that is the case here. 14.6 was planned for several changes for a long time. 14.7 was the patch to prepare for Notum wars. Otherwise there isn't a connection.

BTW, FC, Mythic and SOE all patch their patches regularly. Funcom certainly doesn't have a monopoly on that practice.

Eeeep! Another patch, next week?

Well ok, but I'm going to crawl into a small hole and ingore AO until the weekend after the patch hits, just like I did after 14.6.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Where..

Where are you guys reading about 14.7? I mean where was it anounced other than here? Anyone have a URL please

Junk

well, CZ had announced it in the 14.6 forum, but that's gone...

He did confirm it in this thread.

But 14.7 was meant to be the NW patch, which is one of the reasons (IMHO) that 14.6 was rushed out the door earlier than it was ready.

14.6 included some of the materials for NW, so that the 14.7 patch could be a bit smaller. I think this was in one of the news peices, not sure.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast