Thread: 14.7

So, server patch today, 14.7 next week... interesting times

No sign of the server patch notes yet though... (ah, just seen a 'tomorrow morning' on the IRC MotD...)
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

saw that last night when I logged on, will be interesting to see if they actually patch 14.7 TODAY
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Arrow

Ah, server patch notes are up anyway, and its no pets for soloers

14.7 was definitely for next week (at the earliest...)
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Break from pets for soloers

Im glad to see that FC removed the pets from solo missions. Sure made it tuff for those peeps. Thx for listening FC

Xzule
    Splittail
    220/23/70 Trader (Main) Proud President of Forsaken RK1
    ALTS
    ================================================== =
    220 Ma Slamdambam
    220 Doc Healthstar
    220 Engi Retrocraft
    220 Enf JimiHoffa
    219 Sold Unicrash
    212 Crat Mitzilu
    200 NT Xzule

thank you funcom...

advents can use our shields again!

Darkbane, are you saying that 14.7 isn't going to Test today, but is scheduled for release next week. What I mean is that 14.7 (without Notum Wars), is what you are talking about?

that would be cool that funcom give something to us like we didnt get anything new for about 1 year

Nope it will probably be our 2 über nanoprogramming buffs that was accidentaly not in 14.6 despite the patch notes.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

ok funcom make something fun for MP :/ PLLEASSE

Wink WOOOT OMG

NPCs using pets have been further tweaked; the NPC will no longer spawn pets above their own level, and never above level 150. In addition, NPCs will no longer use their pets unless confronted by more than one player character.

That owns, i love you FC!

THANK YOU!

HUGS AND KISSES!

Talking

Thank Goodness, and Funcom

I guess all of those petitions actually were read. Last night I walked into a solo mission, and in the second room I found an engineer that was even to me. He then spawned a bot that was 4 (!) levels higher. I thought "This will suck" and sure enough it did. After that I tiptoed around any engies I ran into in that mission.

Originally posted by Vydas
    Darkbane, are you saying that 14.7 isn't going to Test today, but is scheduled for release next week. What I mean is that 14.7 (without Notum Wars), is what you are talking about?
    To the best of my knowledge, 14.7 is the Notum Wars patch, it will contain all the basic functionality for Notum Wars. If you have the booster, you can unlock this functionality (and much of it you'll be able to at least see even without the booster) and the rest is available to everyone.

The actual booster contains more than just 14.7, it has new graphics stuff and a selection of voice emotes (14.7 contains just a very basic set) and probably a few other things.

So, 14.7 is the "game" part of Notum Wars, the booster itself contains this and the extra media and of course a key to unlock the booster only parts of 14.7.

As I said, that is my understanding from the various articles and interviews I have read...