Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single vs team missions?

Because of my RL situation of having 3 kids running around while I play<I end up soloing alot and it would be really nice to have a boss with the special loots at the end.

I cant always fucos completly on the game like is needed when in a team. My missions are usually a couple rooms then afk for 5 then a room then afk and on and on ,sometimes my character may be in a mission 6 to 8 hours becuase I have to leave comp alot.

The ability to solo missions is one reason I play AO. It would hurt nothing to have a boss at the end of some of them with 1 nice item.
    Godz of War,I call Thee
    Korren "Synnr" Ji'synnr

I totaly agree with Synnr.

Make bosses apear in solo missions as well. I for one can't always team for the same reasons as above. And by the way sometimes it takes forever to find a team....

Sure I can do team missions but most of the time I can't solo the boss because I'm an NT and we tend to run out of Nano long before the boss is even close to being dead, and the boss can't be calmed 95% of the time and then we are defenceless and have to run half way out of the mission before we are considered not in a fight. When we finaly get to heal up, we heal up and run back and the boss is at full health again and you have to start over. Then the aforementioned repeats it self over and over until you get tired of it grab the item and take off. Conclusion no nice items for solo players.......heck maybe it was intended to work like this? I for one think it should be different, make it possible for solo players to get nice items too.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

Hmm I like the idea of having bosses in Solo Missions.
    But IMHO they shouldn't drop as much loot as Team Mission Bosses or outside camp bosses.
    Like maybe 1-2 pieces, not 6.
    And prolly make it this way like "Kill Person" missions have a small chance (about 25%) of having a boss to kill.
    Thus boss only loot will still be limited but people who don't group for whatever reasons still have the chance of gaining such equipment.

However, team missions should remain the main source of boss loot.

Angry When did they make solo missions so hard?!

I want to be able to solo a mission like I used to. I understand Funcom wants us to team, but I want to level and I can never find a team. Soloing since the patch is lame! I die in a medium mission! What the crap?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12