I see alot of lowbie dungeons out there. I know surely 50 people that started new characters just to play in the subway dungeon, harvest all the cool gear and sell it. Nothing realy wrong with that but Funcom, are you trying to get the high level players to reroll new characters because of lack of high level hunts?

I would suggest, as I am omni on all my chars, to make level dungeons such as 20-40, 40-60, 60-80 and so forth. The sybway one is supremo when it comes to shuting down alot of harvesters such as walking in with a 200 NT and blasting the hell outta everything to harvest the fine loot.

Please look into this. Maybe make it in less populated zones for ex. Galway County, Omni forrest's and such. You populate all things to do in single areas. Zone into NLc, Can you say LAAAAG! Zone in to BS, Can you say LAAAAAG! You maybe need to make a bunch of statics to keep people interested because at 150+ I honestly have given up hope for AO at this point. Same old thing day in and day out. Run to NLc, hunt for a team, do BS missions. LOL Is this a frikken joke guys? Is this what the game is all about? DO YOU call this Roleplaying?

Sure your new add-on is about to come out. Wait to see how many will leave. You are aiming this game in one single direction, point blank towards FULL PvP TEAMS and PvP wars.

When I first bought this game after trying out beta, I got the idea, that you FC created, that you can move around in vast worlds with thouldsands of creaturs, mission system never thought about before. Vast number of possibilities discover and explore new sites. Wander around with team mates in search of fantastik places to endevour and harvest wealth and riches.

BS! 1 thing, Newland City--->team--->mission--->Broken Shores!
LOL

Bump if you think the same!