Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate Thread #16: Besheba

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Hydeo....Don't flame anyone for zone hugging, I still remember the day u ran around in 2h0 with wolf form and uber speed and just attacked, got low on health and zoned all from the north bunkers, helipad and whompa...
    I don't say that I never zone, but that didn't came from right mouth :P
    Touche, but I don't whine when I die.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Q1:
    but u see all u tir arena and mmd PVP babies u need to stop hanging there and head to 2ho where the big people fight

Q2:
    5th in mmd i was beatten by 2 fixers but i killed one and blackholed to the second may have been you i dont pay attention

Q3:
    or was it the second time in mmd where 2 fixers and an engie jumped me after somone rooted me while i was actuly was acutly in the 25%

Q4:
    first of all u never killed me now remain silent on that (in tir)

Question 1: Are you a "PvP Baby" or one of the "Big People" ?

Question 2: How many "Babies" can a "Big Guy" handle ?

/scratch

Shut up!

Stop whining!

You're all just angry and bitter because you realize that Im so much better than all of you. None of you are fit to kiss my feet. I would pick you up, snap your back, and leave you broken on a street corner where leets would eat your nose. You are all gimps and I would rock all of you if you all tried to fight me at once. You all are the biggest group of wussies this side of RK-1.

Get a grip, bow down, and worship me as the God I am.

FEAR MY ULTIMATE POWER.

-Streaz
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

My god, you PvPers can be funny sometimes

Oh, and Streaz is a god. That pyramid in Broken Shores? That's a temple to him. And the two-pillars-altar setup further out? A shrine for wandering pilgrims, seeking enlightenment under the great god Streaz.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

"When AO fixed the NT stun nanos which were broken since day one, and they went online in live patch: The ability to stun lasted as long as a fat girl in a dodgeball game"

= the funniest thing in this thread next to the 'walking dog' comment. lol

"My god, you PvPers can be funny sometimes

Oh, and Streaz is a god. That pyramid in Broken Shores? That's a temple to him. And the two-pillars-altar setup further out? A shrine for wandering pilgrims, seeking enlightenment under the great god Streaz."

Streaz doesn't pvp. I asked him for a duel with fixed burst recharge now and he said he won't duel me until he can use iq rings with grid armor again
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

beshaba gank my doc level 136 cause shes aprentice while i was chillin in arena.. so i zone.. go get some outside.. Than attack her while she hang in arena, and finaly she zoned cause a doc 60 level under her kicked his ass...

She zoned like 4-5 times in a row..

Its time to quit when people 50 level under you own you, beshaba.

PVP is not for you.

Originally posted by Hydeo

Thanks for Apprentice.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by besheba

BLAHBLAHBLAHliesBLAHBLAHBLAHmoreliesBLAHBLAH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO!!! HAHahahAhAH
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by KaMiK
    beshaba gank my doc level 136 cause shes aprentice while i was chillin in arena.. so i zone.. go get some outside.. Than attack her while she hang in arena, and finaly she zoned cause a doc 60 level under her kicked his ass...

She zoned like 4-5 times in a row..

Its time to quit when people 50 level under you own you, beshaba.

PVP is not for you.

hmm time for me to quit or time for funcom to realize how unbalanced u are or i am?

NT= screwed up we all know it

so dont take ur ability to stand up to me as skill
    sure gibe me ability to heall 100 % with dmg caps at 50 %t

and the time when i had u and was one nuke or crit away form killing u u got healed by that trader
    who was safley in 75 % zone

why dont u boundry title bandits take your UBER fighting skillz to 2ho?

o and i have to admit the quote in my sig i stole from somone else on the boards i had too it was just tooooooo funny
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I look at many of these posts and I see SO many of you border hug or zone. Then I see you guys yelling at each other saying "I SAW YOU ZONE YOU LEWZER!". Not everyone of course, but many. If you don't like seeing it -- why do it yourself?

But wasn't Besheba the one that only wanted to duel in areas with no zone near? Or am I wrong?
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

The only time I zone is when I'm in 2h0, or ganked or something in MMD. But in 2h0 its not really because I don't want to die, its because I want to stay in the action ya know? Sucks to have a great setup of omni and clan there just to die and have to rez, recollect, get in, rebuff, etc. They should make a zone with a clan side and an omni side (I guess thats coming in Notum Wars in a way) cause down time is no fun.

Either way I have seen besh run too much to think she would want this, but I also did see her kill one fixer while 2 were attacking in MMD. Was just those 2 fixers and me and besh and they stayed out in the 75 after aggroing her.

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    I asked him for a duel with fixed burst recharge now and he said he won't duel me until he can use iq rings with grid armor again
    ^ lol

/me grins

I`ll fight you any time and anywhere besheba.

I think its cool that an NT fights actively, but for gods sake you all need to cut down on the whine before you all become whinos!.....

Btw, have you noticed that calmers are the "in thing" in teams these days?

LOL
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Originally posted by besheba
    a special message to arterous\

U ARE A WUSS you kave been rookie since nts could nuke 80 meters

I HAVE YET to see u in 2ho

why dont u comon in someday?

i look forward to it
    If you'll notice on ymera.com, I have gotten 10 levels in like 7 months. I am not always on anymore like I was...
    Wuss... yes, I can admit that. Im a mage NT.. I don't make excuses when I die though.

And Rookie since 80meters? pfft. I was like level 64 when that happened. I didn't get a title til about level 100 or so off of Snarf in DAV.

And one more thing, I'm glad you care enough to send a special message to me... /cries

Talking

The most annoying thing about

besheba, is that she posts

all of her replies

on the forums

just like

this.

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    [B
    Streaz doesn't pvp. I asked him for a duel with fixed burst recharge now and he said he won't duel me until he can use iq rings with grid armor again [/B]
    That's cause I got nothing to prove with you. You are and have been and will continue to be my b1tchzn0r and there's no point in me taking time off from my busy agenda as a diety to come and lay the smackdown on you, welp. GO GET ME SOME COFFEE!

SCORE:
    Streaz-2; Stromm-ZERO,NADA,NOTHING!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

But u do want a IQ ring! :P
    moon meeh

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    I look at many of these posts and I see SO many of you border hug or zone. Then I see you guys yelling at each other saying "I SAW YOU ZONE YOU LEWZER!". Not everyone of course, but many. If you don't like seeing it -- why do it yourself?
    You're missing the point, everyone zones and whatnot, it's just humorous that Besheba kept yelling for everyone to go to 2ho "where no one zones" (which is funny in it's own right) and then proceeded to hug the zone three times in a row.

Hypocrisy is teh funey.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Originally posted by Hydeo

You're missing the point, everyone zones and whatnot, it's just humorous that Besheba kept yelling for everyone to go to 2ho "where no one zones" (which is funny in it's own right) and then proceeded to hug the zone three times in a row.

Hypocrisy is teh funey.
    People zone in 2h0, almost everyone does. But not everyone zones in 1 vs. 1. I know I don't. :P

If I do gank someone in the arena (which is very, very rare) I never run. The only time I can think of is when I had tried about 20 times in a row to gank Caol and ran around Tir trying to take him down. But still I just ran to the guards (at the time) and kept coming back. More of a fun thing then a gank thing.

Just give her some her some cheese with her whine, that might make her happy
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast