Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate Thread #16: Besheba

Hate Thread #17: Besheba

need i to say more .....
    she can obviously only jump into duels or call all her friends to gank and talk ****.
    Last edited by Asmodeuz; Nov 13th, 2002 at 06:09:57.

I grew up on learning how to hate Besheba. I don't know why .. but it seemed to be the -thing- back when I was a youngster.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Its hard to not be on the dark side when you clan

Yeah, Besheba is....

hmm, can't think of how to write it.

Let's say this.....
    Our favorite agent Hermy killed Besh the other day. Annouced it in guild chat. So I sent a friendly tell wishing well at the reclaim..

" I was unbuffed, Hermy wouldn't of beaten me if I was buffed "

LOL to that. Shes good at sending random hate tells. There is role playing and then there is idiocy. Role playing may take place in vincinity, idiocy takes place in tell's.

Comedy From the last two days:
    Besheba Death #1: Killed her one on one. Am deluged with tells saying "omg i blackholed 10 times in a row."

Besheba Death #2: Listened to her whine after Besheba Death #1 for ten minutes until myself and several friends just gank the hell out of her to shut her up.

Besheba Zone Hug #1: Tries to gank me at Tir arena. Zones after I hand her her ass.

Besheba Zone Hug #2: After Zone Hug #1, she asks that everyone come to 2ho where no one can hug zones. There is general laughter even by the present clanners. Tries to gank me again. Zones.

Besheba Zone Hug #3: See Zone Hug #2, I then tell her she can meet me in MMD for a duel without any zoning at all. No response.

The funny thing is that she's the only NT I've ever been able to horribly decimate and didn't just flat out own me. She Nullitied and even tho I just stood there waiting for it to end, she never got me below 75%. And I was self buffed.

I don't hate Besheba, she entertains me too much.
    Last edited by Hydeo; Nov 13th, 2002 at 22:17:43.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

If you are able to initiate an attack against an NT your chances will increase dramatically.

And if you so horribly owned her then why did you feel it necessary to gank her with friends when you could have just done it yourself?

Basically you killed her once (she apparently had problems - I don't know what "blackholed" means) then ganked her with help.

Unimpressed.

And how do you let someone zone as a Fixer?

Oh, come on, roots still break fast enough for someone to move the 10 feet to the zone at the Tir arena. It's ok, I'll duel her one on one anytime, any place. My invitation stands.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Horrible Person

Everytime Besheba gets killed there is always....

"I wasn't completely buffed!"

"I was afk!"

"I blackwholed 1041245 times!" (knowing that as an NT I havn't had this happen in 4 patches)

"I ran out of Bullets!"

"I was walking my dog!"

I've never met someone that talked so much crap and comes up with the lamest excuses.

lol

(first time a thread on this whine-board made me laugh for several weeks.)
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Arterous
    "I was walking my dog!"
    lol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

After getting my ass kicked by Besheba many times when she had 50-70+ levels on me, I'm looking forward to getting some payback, and some title points. Leave some for me, guys
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Hydeo
    Comedy From the last two days:
    Besheba Death #1: Killed her one on one. Am deluged with tells saying "omg i blackholed 10 times in a row."

Besheba Death #2: Listened to her whine after Besheba Death #1 for ten minutes until myself and several friends just gank the hell out of her to shut her up.

Besheba Zone Hug #1: Tries to gank me at Tir arena. Zones after I hand her her ass.

Besheba Zone Hug #2: After Zone Hug #1, she asks that everyone come to 2ho where no one can hug zones. There is general laughter even by the present clanners. Tries to gank me again. Zones.

Besheba Zone Hug #3: See Zone Hug #2, I then tell her she can meet me in MMD for a duel without any zoning at all. No response.

The funny thing is that she's the only NT I've ever been able to horribly decimate and didn't just flat out own me. She Nullitied and even tho I just stood there waiting for it to end, she never got me below 75%. And I was self buffed.

I don't hate Besheba, she entertains me too much.

first of all u never killed me now remain silent on that (in tir)

second i did black hole

third i never sent u a tell

4th i said lets go to 2ho where u cant boundry hug

uknow stay in 75 %

5th in mmd i was beatten by 2 fixers but i killed one and blackholed to the second may have been you i dont pay attention

or was it the second time in mmd where 2 fixers and an engie jumped me after somone rooted me while i was actuly was acutly in the 25%

? had 2 of u down to 20 ish percent and most of my dmg came from reflect sheilds off 3 peeps is that what u are refering too?

hmm was a good gank by three why dont u leave it at that? why make crapola up?

6th why dont u stop being a wuss and fight in 2ho where all ur heallers are subject to attck instead of em staying in a nice safe cant be attacked zone?

hmmmm
    Last edited by besheba; Nov 13th, 2002 at 23:41:59.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by besheba

BLAHBLAHBLAHliesBLAHBLAHBLAHmoreliesBLAHBLAH
    Thanks for Apprentice.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Horrible Person

when hermy killed me it was cool i saw somone fighting him wasnt truley reqady i ran over to help, that person ran away and i still kept attacking

no big i had my mass pvp bar up instead of my 1 on 1 and hit nullity instead of root it happens i didnt cry about it i got killed

hermy asked me why i nullitied i told him he laughed we have all been there

but u see all u tir arena and mmd PVP babies u need to stop hanging there and head to 2ho where the big people fight

where the only time u can get a 3 on 1 or somthing like that is when somone is alone not when u slickly step in atrtack and run back

comon i am sure u will enjoy it as soon as the pee in ur pants drys form the first attaempt
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

a special message to arterous\

U ARE A WUSS you kave been rookie since nts could nuke 80 meters

I HAVE YET to see u in 2ho

why dont u comon in someday?

i look forward to it

Lol, I think someone hit a nerve
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Hydeo....Don't flame anyone for zone hugging, I still remember the day u ran around in 2h0 with wolf form and uber speed and just attacked, got low on health and zoned all from the north bunkers, helipad and whompa...
    I don't say that I never zone, but that didn't came from right mouth :P
    moon meeh

get of yur high hros ebsh you suck plainly you think you can flame other poeple but when poeple start telling truth about your ugh ugh pvp weakness and flames you willlie even more plainly
    you flamin other people makes me believe others over you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast