Thread: Yalmahas and their *MAYBE NEW* effect in pvp

Yalmahas and their *MAYBE NEW* effect in pvp

IF you increase your vehicle air skill, and fly really fast... you should be able to run people over in pvp. It would be fun to yalm up then hit the nitro, then hear a *thud*. then you know the fight is over. (this has also inspired kamakaze yalmaha pvp)

Ahh, I have always dreamed of crashing my yalm into a crowd of people in a pvp zone and going out in a blaze of flame and twisted metal. Also I would like a self destruct button in my yalm in case I get rooted and as I plummet to the ground I can let out a menacing laugh as I press the button and explode as yalm shrapnel flies at my enemies. Wish you could prime the new grenades and run into a group of people as well. /me gets a little carried away...
    Bandersnatch - Opifex Enforcer

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
    Ahh, I have always dreamed of crashing my yalm into a crowd of people in a pvp zone and going out in a blaze of flame and twisted metal.
    I've always done that in the middle of Tir or Athen. Just be sure to shout KAAPOOOOOOOM when crashing.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

when i got my very first yalm oh so long ago i tried running into mobs thinking i might do some dmg my dreams were shattered
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I wanna fly my yalma into buildings blowing them up
    Last edited by SS; Nov 14th, 2002 at 01:22:44.
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

How about payload & airstrikes on some of these new yalms?

Would make positioning of players more strategic..
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by SS
    I wanna fly my yalma into buildings blowing them up
    bad girl....
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
    Wish you could prime the new grenades and run into a group of people as well. /me gets a little carried away...
    Ohhh you have no idea

/me dreams of old time UO

Back in UO.. the best place for training skill was at a place called "bone wall" you would form a wall of people and then take on Bone knights.. to the left no mobs and to the right the bone knights pounding on you.

Then a portal would pop out.. and out of it. a guy in underwear with the number 2 above him

(explotion pots in UO : explosion pots in UO have a timer on 3 seconds if i can remember right. and the number would show over your head. and at this time there was a bug. where you could set a whole backpack of explo pots to explode when one did)

The underwear wearing guy with the number 2 over his head (maybe even 1 ) would run into the wall of people shouting something like

"KAAAABBBBOOOOOMMM"

then his 10+ explo pots would go off and everyone would die