Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

Originally posted by Papa Kill

I'll /tell you the day I send you to reclaim
    Not an easy thing to do on either of my chars
    Yagyu for life

Wink LoL

"I hate crybabies"

haha big words from a coward hiding behind some alias forum name!!! way to go there big guy!

Thumbs up Re: on a further note:

Originally posted by Ghandalf
    /petition may i PLEASE GO NEUTRAL!!!

A few things I do not understand in this thread:
    A killing of team of 6 was made, JasonX and his opifex worshippers, clan or omni show up and give you a hard time killing tara.
    Why did you need to call in omni for defense?
    The logic off a clanner getting beat up at tara and then going "OH NO, we're getting attacked, lets call 2 omnis in for defense." instead of just getting clan backup is hardly viable.
    Its not like its usually to few people at tara raids, I'm quite confident the normal 50-60 people showing up would be able to handle a few pulled lizards, and if the people pulling them were clan or omni wouldn't really have made a difference.
    If they were clan, all they could do is pull lizards,
    if they were omni, TAB+Q
    if omni + clan teamed = tab+q

I'm so tired of this.
    Everyone whining.
    Everyone doing the same mistakes and trying to put the blame on each other.

A third point is that we all say we want to get the tara raids to work, we obviously want to come to an agreement and find solutions.
    Then why do we have to be so stupid. Why use people as raid leaders that a lot dislike or doesn't trust or have strong issues with. Replace them. What difference will it make for them? They can still be there, still get their point, and create a lot less hassle.
    I don't have issues with Jdude, but for the good of clannet I do indeed hope he does get replaced. Maybe he has never done anything wrong, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good raid leader, and currently due to the controversial issue he is, he's creating more trouble than good. (sorry for putting you up as an example faithfull behemot slave )
    Why not find constructive solutions that actually solves problems instead of going through this same trouble over and over again.

/rocky
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Shiftyr

It isnt, but Clanners standing there letting him kill her is. I'm w/ Kai, let me here of omni being teamed w/ clan and sumthin like this happen again. Anyone I can agg will die.
    haha.. scary..
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

Originally posted by Papa Kill

I'll /tell you the day I send you to reclaim

ROFL wtf is this guy
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

I know that this will get lost in flame war this post has become....

Ghandalf,

Read www.aoguildleaders.org

Read my post on the proposal to change clannet administration in this forum

Suggestions have been made. These suggestions have been repeatedly dismissed and ignored.

The actions taken on ODM and ex-ODM individuals parts were in direct response to this lack of action.

The real problem here stems from no one wanting to actually think, read, or consider any ideas that threaten their perceived power, even if it is for the good of what they believe in.

Edit:

Also, you made a post, perhaps in jest i am not sure, of making tara 1hr spawn and only one dungeon available. That, in conjunction with a side requirement sounds like a blast Not sure if anything will come of it, but if you make it more formal, I would totally support it
    Last edited by Thelcia; Nov 15th, 2002 at 00:00:57.

Unhappy

Originally posted by fear
    on another note i think everyone should petiton so that they would let me change my name to Ima Gimp, i tried earlier and was told no .... made me sad...
    They told me the same thing a while ago when I tried to get my name changed to Gimpy McGimp.

"Gimp is offensive..." the ARK says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

I don't have issues with Jdude, but for the good of clannet I do indeed hope he does get replaced. Maybe he has never done anything wrong, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good raid leader, and currently due to the controversial issue he is, he's creating more trouble than good. (sorry for putting you up as an example faithfull behemot slave ) - Ghandalf

That is too funny.

Hey, why don't you ask where Jdude got his hood.

/rocky

-Jasonx
    Broken Low-Light Scope

Originally posted by Jason X
    I don't have issues with Jdude, but for the good of clannet I do indeed hope he does get replaced. Maybe he has never done anything wrong, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good raid leader, and currently due to the controversial issue he is, he's creating more trouble than good. (sorry for putting you up as an example faithfull behemot slave ) - Ghandalf

That is too funny.

Hey, why don't you ask where Jdude got his hood.

/rocky

-Jasonx
    Broken Low-Light Scope
    I don't need to ask him, I remember very well how and when Jdude got his hood. Its old news, discussed over and over. And if you know the story you know not all thought it was right blaming him for that one.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

From what Ive read of this topic, it's the biggest bunch of hogwash I've ever read.

People complaining because OT groupA teamed with Clan groupA to kill Tara? Gimme a friggen break.. They pay to play this game they can do whatever the hell they want team with who they want. It didnt hurt you in any way!

My God this is stupid.

I think i speak for most ppl here (though i could be wrong) when i say, stfuplzn00bkthxdie
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Originally posted by Shiftyr
    I think i speak for most ppl here (though i could be wrong) when i say, stfuplzn00bkthxdie
    forgot omgplz
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

crap.!

When i get high enough to comfortably go to Tara, i will be going for loot. I used to pvp in this game but since it is so dependant on being twinked out of your ass and not on skill i stopped cause i got fed up.

I will not be pvping, even if it is 1 omni again 10 clanners, his choice to pvp his choice to die

Re: crap.!

Originally posted by WeaselMode
    When i get high enough to comfortably go to Tara, i will be going for loot. I used to pvp in this game but since it is so dependant on being twinked out of your ass and not on skill i stopped cause i got fed up.

I will not be pvping, even if it is 1 omni again 10 clanners, his choice to pvp his choice to die
    By the time you're 'high enough to comfortably go to Tara', there really isn't any such thing as 'being twinked out of your ass'...Everyone has ql200 armor/weapon/implants, and it boils down to who has more people and/or the right professions.
    Yagyu for life

Re: Re: crap.!

Originally posted by Kaiousama

By the time you're 'high enough to comfortably go to Tara', there really isn't any such thing as 'being twinked out of your ass'...Everyone has ql200 armor/weapon/implants, and it boils down to who has more people and/or the right professions.

Exactly...
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567