Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

Talking

Shizadah for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate posting and dealing with you people because

you sicken me....

I was ot when i attacked so was my whole team,

in regards to training lizards... well i had to get to you before you killed tarasque and mas can't really mezz, i risk death running down there to stop you. So training lizards was the last of my concerns and it was.

ODM does not support my decisions nor am i affiliated with them.

You will all die.
    Last edited by Jason X; Nov 14th, 2002 at 02:22:59.

Re: I hate posting and dealing with you people because

Originally posted by Jason X
    You will all die.
    Hey!!! you stole my line!

roflmao...nice disclaimer Jason...

Very nice touch distancing yourself from ODM. It's nice to see you care about them enough to try to protect their high moral standards like that.

Furthermore...

I don't care what you TRY to say, YOU WERE STILL CLAN when you first attacked. I know that for a FACT because I couldn't target you with "tab". When you first attacked, I tried tabbing and kept tabbing between Ultimate, a Scarred Lizzard, and Tarasque...I could NOT tab you. I finally clicked on you to target you, and when I repeatedly hit "q" to attack, I kept getting a message to the following effect:

"You cannot attack a member on the same side of the conflict"

If you were omni as you claim, why couldn't I "tab" you, or why did I get the message above? Simple...you were STILL clan!!!!

Originally posted by Shizadah
    roflmao...nice disclaimer Jason...

Very nice touch distancing yourself from ODM. It's nice to see you care about them enough to try to protect their high moral standards like that.

Furthermore...

I don't care what you TRY to say, YOU WERE STILL CLAN when you first attacked. I know that for a FACT because I couldn't target you with "tab". When you first attacked, I tried tabbing and kept tabbing between Ultimate, a Scarred Lizzard, and Tarasque...I could NOT tab you. I finally clicked on you to target you, and when I repeatedly hit "q" to attack, I kept getting a message to the following effect:

"You cannot attack a member on the same side of the conflict"

If you were omni as you claim, why couldn't I "tab" you, or why did I get the message above? Simple...you were STILL clan!!!!
    plain and simple its cause the server still had jasonx on database as clan.
    i know cause i went clan and couldn't even buy a token board the first day i was
    so no he wasn't exploiting feel free to petition him
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Ninfa
    ''Faizan attacked loxxie''

Since when is omni attacking clan wrong.........?

It isnt, but Clanners standing there letting him kill her is. I'm w/ Kai, let me here of omni being teamed w/ clan and sumthin like this happen again. Anyone I can agg will die.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Re: I hate posting and dealing with you people because

Originally posted by Jason X
    you sicken me....

You will all die.

Correction: YOU sicken me....

And you will all die. Many times, over and over and over. You'll die so many times you'll get sent back to omni ent cos of death loop
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Re: Re: I hate posting and dealing with you people because

Originally posted by Shiftyr

Correction: YOU sicken me....

And you will all die. Many times, over and over and over. You'll die so many times you'll get sent back to omni ent cos of death loop
    Yeah, I'd say You will all burn, but i don't have Flamespout uploaded, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to use it in the castle anyway
    Yagyu for life

Way to go Jasonx..

You know, I support him and his actions, i am just sad i didn't get to see him kill all the Elietest pigs that think they are better then everyone else.

Shizdah, your about as worthless as they come. I am supprised you have enough gonads to speak, or did ninnfa give you permission.

Do any of you Even know what -=ODM=- was about... or did your Brains forget logic, and reason, when you hit uber high levels, and need big loot to e-bay your accounts, cause money means more then friendship.

Jasonx is my friend. the Dragons are still my friends as Omni. Will i team with them in camalot. NO. Why cause unlike jdude, Ninfa, and others. I have respect. I respect the 25% zone, unlike Armaklaesy, who calls in Omni to kill clanners, Unlike Jdude, Ninfa, and any other that team with Omni at Tara, because they arn't good enough, or have enough spunk, to do it with clanners.

I hope Omni take tara for a long time. because honestly, with the way, the clanners have been acting, they don't deserve it..

To all you Know it alls, -=ODM=- was about trust, friendship, and having the balls to do what was needed. Jasonx, did what he felt was needed. I wish him the best Luck.

Fact Faizien is Omni, Fact Clanners let that S.O.B kill a clanner. they are worse then any Omni alive. Jdude the most notorious loot whore, and his gang of Omni lovers, promoted the attacking and killing of someone by an Omni..

So you want facts Shizdah...
    Fact -=ODM=- is about something you will never understand.
    Fact -=ODM=- fought for something in a way that others were to stupid to understand.
    Fact Shizdah, your not good enough to even clean the floor up after the lowest level -=ODM=- Member.
    Fact Tara if it means so much to clannet, why didn't Clannet tell you the rules.
    Fact Clannet lied to each and every member of it.
    Fact marlark gives himself 4 points for just being an admin.
    Fact Clannet hires Omni to kill clanners.
    Fact shizdah.. is that I would gladly give up anything i own, to an -=ODM=- member.
    Fact i support Jasonx and the Other dragons in rebeling against a corrupt, evil thing, in the best way they could. I applaud them, and i hope them the best of luck.
    Fact i still talk to every single Dragon, that went Omni.
    Fact I still hold jason above most coward leaders in the clans.
    Fact I think skystryke, Jdude, Marlark, Ninfa, Sbje, Armaklaesy and many others as trash. for actions in the past, for actions at tara.

Argue with me all you want, But the Fact is Jasonx is my firend, and nothing anyone can, or will say. Will change that fact.
    Fact is loxxie is my friend, and i think you cowards that need Omni to protect you, are scum.
    Fact is Nothing will change as long as people are ignorant. Clannet is breeding Ignorance.. Who is the concil, who leads it, what has clannet brought to you all? it put a loot whore (Jdude) as admin, It put a Omni lover, Marlark, as presidnt and admin, and it put Omni back in camalot.

So speak to me of facts. No wonder shizdah is guildless, who would want him...

Savedsoul Advisor of M.O.D and proud friend to Loxxie, and Jasonx

Wow Save you're asking for it more than I was
    Yagyu for life

i dunno if it was said before too much reading :[ but

clan + omni = neutral team

neutral teams cannot start fights in 25% zones they have to be attacked first so either htey were sploitin or you were like wtfz wtfz clanner in omni team no fair i want da uba phat lewt too die

or something like that eh
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Very nicely said SS! :-)~

i removed ODM from MOD's name. too many people were being harrassed by others because of it. everyone saw ODM as a threat to them so they bashed it when it was only a group of friends trying to fun. gratz to all u worthless piles of trash. u know who u are. im puting ODM back in MODs name as a reminder to me and my guild what it means to stand up for what u believe in.

u all should go back and reread this thread. look at what ur saying. im not gonna argue with u or point out what i think it wrong. ur not worth it. but just remember when being a worthless piece of trash in AO, u must be able to FLAME FLAME FLAME!..im not seeing enough guys, u can do better than that, i know u have it in u.

btw flame me a lil and ill prolly get mad enough to name names.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Originally posted by fear
    ok ok ok ...i admit, its all my fault..... im a gimp what do you expect :P

just blame me for all the problems

on another note i think everyone should petiton so that they would let me change my name to Ima Gimp, i tried earlier and was told no .... made me sad...
    you might be a gimp but still a excellent buffslave

/me hands xxfearxx a cookie
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

on a further note:

/petition may i PLEASE GO NEUTRAL!!!

A few things I do not understand in this thread:
    A killing of team of 6 was made, JasonX and his opifex worshippers, clan or omni show up and give you a hard time killing tara.
    Why did you need to call in omni for defense?
    The logic off a clanner getting beat up at tara and then going "OH NO, we're getting attacked, lets call 2 omnis in for defense." instead of just getting clan backup is hardly viable.
    Its not like its usually to few people at tara raids, I'm quite confident the normal 50-60 people showing up would be able to handle a few pulled lizards, and if the people pulling them were clan or omni wouldn't really have made a difference.
    If they were clan, all they could do is pull lizards,
    if they were omni, TAB+Q
    if omni + clan teamed = tab+q

I'm so tired of this.
    Everyone whining.
    Everyone doing the same mistakes and trying to put the blame on each other.

A third point is that we all say we want to get the tara raids to work, we obviously want to come to an agreement and find solutions.
    Then why do we have to be so stupid. Why use people as raid leaders that a lot dislike or doesn't trust or have strong issues with. Replace them. What difference will it make for them? They can still be there, still get their point, and create a lot less hassle.
    I don't have issues with Jdude, but for the good of clannet I do indeed hope he does get replaced. Maybe he has never done anything wrong, but that doesn't automaticly make him a good raid leader, and currently due to the controversial issue he is, he's creating more trouble than good. (sorry for putting you up as an example faithfull behemot slave )
    Why not find constructive solutions that actually solves problems instead of going through this same trouble over and over again.

/rocky
    Last edited by Ghandalf; Nov 14th, 2002 at 09:38:36.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

So just ban the people from your bot or whatever. The fact is people get board just standing around waiting or maybe just want some loot or are no good at PvP or dont enjoy the PvP.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

/me throws mud in Ghandalf's eye!

I think this thread is making me sick.....

/me pukes

I feel better now..... i see big things happening in notum wars...... will there be a civil war while omni tek get larger and strong watching us duke it out. I say not only make the dragon 0% but tir and athens as well... ODM and non ODM members and set up bases there and then lob grenades at each others walls.

Personal note.... I did not agree with the damage team idea but instead of going against them I just did not participate in that part hell 2 tara a day is plenty for me. I honetly think Tara will write the story of AO..... I do see a civil war approaching

There are people (jerks) we dont like on both sides. The only way to have those of our side killed is to ask people from the opposite side to do the job. Nothing wrong with that, jerks must die whatever their affiliation.

About omni and clanners teaming together to kill Tarasque, well sorry to burst your bubble but it used to happen a lot 6-8 months ago when there was barely enough high lvl people to go there.
    I remember killing the dragons many times with only 1 team and no one else coming to interfer.

Noobs nowdays whine too much.

Wtg Faizan, I hope you kill Loxi more again and again. I hate crybabies.

And grats to Jasonx, he did the funniest thing in this game in a long time and has the balls to deal with the consequences. He has my respect for that.

There's far too much BS going on around tarasque, Funcom should remove it from Camelot and make it spawn in a random 0% zone outdoors.

Originally posted by Papa Kill
    About omni and clanners teaming together to kill Tarasque, well sorry to burst your bubble but it used to happen a lot 6-8 months ago when there was barely enough high lvl people to go there.
    I remember killing the dragons many times with only 1 team and no one else coming to interfer.
    Now that we've gotten that out of the way, who are you so I can slaughter you as well?
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, who are you so I can slaughter you as well?
    I'll /tell you the day I send you to reclaim

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast