Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

enough pointing of fingers...and get off your high horse Loxxie

Ok...I have stayed out of this because I was at work and didn't have time to respond, but your last remark Loxxie has really ticked me off.

FACT:
    One of the FOUNDING members of ODM, Jasonx, and his band of renegade clan/omni were purposely disrupting a raid by dragging all lizards in the dungeon to attack members of the raid party.

FACT:
    Jasonx and his band of ODM renegades ATTACKED and killed clan members at that raid both directly and indirectly by dragging those lizards.

FACT:
    Every member of the raid party died at least once because of Jasonx and his band of ODM renegades.

So lets examine this. You are upset for clanners grouping with omni at Tara. Hmmm...well Jasonx is a founding member of ODM, and at the time of the raid he was STILL clan and was grouped with several of his guildmembers who were all omni. This group of renegade ODM was a mix of clan and omni and they were attacking clanners. That is VERY hypocrital of you to try to spin this to make Jdude, Ninfa and the rest look bad.

Furthermore, you are upset because you (ONE PERSON who is associated with Jasonx through your ODM alliance) died at the hands of an omni who was grouped with clanners. Now you want to have the Jdude and others banned? Bah...all of ODM should be banned by sanctioning and associating with Jasonx and his ninja tactics. You seem to forget that ALL of the clanners there died at the hands of your associate Jasonx. The omni that were there with Jdude and Ninfa were there to defend against YOUR associate Jasonx. So clean your own house of the stink before you pass judgement on others.

Also, just to clear things up. I was there too. I wasn't one of the original seven. I was invited after the tara fight had begun. I had no idea that there were omnis grouped with clanners attacking Tara. I did know that Jasonx had been attacking them so I hurried. When I got there, I was told not to attack any of the omni (there were 3 there...Faizan, Sublim, and Ironcrush) and was given the impression they were there to stop Jasonx. I killed one of your ODM renegades twice (Ultimate) and died once when Jasonx brought all the lizards.

Loxxie, when you showed Faizan asked if he should kill you, and almost everyone said no. I told Faizan "be careful she may be here with Jasonx, but don't attack her unless she attacks you." He took matters into his own hands, which he shouldn't have done...but he has apologized. I have yet to hear an apology from ODM for Jasonx's actions in the death of many clanners.

Finally, I just have to say that I am really getting sick of all this. Could someone please give 250 million so I can buy a Dragon Body and never have to go back to Camelot again? Please...come on Skully, I know you have the money...hehe

lol, right on shiz. btw loxx, I never laughed when they killed you, if I did I did it for other reason, I saw you there, didn't really pay attention to what was happenin to ya though. and the joke about out xx was just to lighten the mood, obviously you don't know how to take a joke. Skully, can I get 250mill 2 plz

Well many persons say yes when faizan told to kill loxxie, and i noticed she was there and i apologize can do more...........
    Or u dont want i jump to one bridge for do wrong things?
    Yes i acted wrong and i know it, jd and shiza didnt do anything and jd never laugh to see loxxie dead.

Btw i dotn want 250 mill but one ga4 will be fine for my little fixer

Yes I am responsible for Jasons actions, yes blame me, blame Qwerty, blame everybody in our guild, we were there we attacked you we helped them, yep we did it all.

Fact is, Jason nor any of the people you speak of were there when I got there.

I didn't even hear about what he did until after the fact.

Flame flame flame, thats all I have heard you do about Nemesis and ODM since it was created.

I am not on a high horse, I can bet had it been Nemesis there with omni and you were attacked and killed you would not be to happy either, but then again thats you right Shiz and you matter and the people you dislike don't.

As for you Speed all your good at is ganking and flaming people, your opinion means very little to me.

Loxxie...you still dont get it do you...

You are trying to make tourself sound like a devine martyr. You keep forgetting that Jasonx and his group killed MANY clanners at that raid before you died.

When you showed up, we all initially assumed you were with Jasonx too. You died...sorry...we died too...I still don't hear an apology. All I hear about is your martyrdom...get off your damn HIGH HORSE!!!!

Originally posted by Speeddlr
    all i have to say is LMAO ROFL !!!!!

Loxxie how long have you been clan now ? 3 monthes ?
    I know there are many ppl . and i mean many!!
    That think your the biggest Cry baby side switcher that ever graced RK2..

get over your self ppl could care a less what you say ..
    and why the hell do you have a voice in the clan leaders meetings. who the hell are you anyway.
    you sit around the grid and complane about everyone and every thing..
    What s your problem Speed,your thread have nothing to do here.
    if you wanna complain on your bad humour against Loxxie u ve just to open a new thread and scream all the **** u have to say about her.but anyway what is the problem you have with her???
    u should explain me ingame to clarify situation.
    NOW this raid was 7 peeps and all of them know what have happen and know loxxie kill was a free kill....i m sorry about what i read about ODM act but this is not the problem right here.
    if u wanna discuss of It go open a new thread and then all will be perhaps able to talk of what is wrong On RK2 clans communoty..
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Furthermore...

You seem to be overlooking that I was attacked by a group of clan and omni led by Jasonx BEFORE you died. So get off your damn HIGH HORSE!!!

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED AT THE HANDS OF A MIXED GROUP OF CLAN AND OMNI!!!!!

You don't think we are all pissed? Are you the only one with the devine right to be upset that you were killed by a mixed group of clanners and omni? Grow up!!! You ARE NOT the only one who matters here. The world DOES NOT revolve around you!!!!

Well it is very intersting that you are now sticking to facts Shizadeh, so sad that the facts you have are wrong.

Jason walked into Camelot clan, yes. He then went omni along with all of his teammates before mounting a rampage. His tactics were not not quite up to par with the afformentioned ones on the de****ability scale. At least he has the balls to throw away his precious board and jeopardize countless friendships to stand up for what he believes in, unlike many.

Jason, although a founding memeber of ODM, is not currently in ODM. He left the moment he went omni. He is running solo and as such has all the right to do as he pleases. If that includeds killing individuals mentioned here, I have no qualms about it, as they obviously deserve it.

Approaching Clannet in the manner in which we did, was an attempt to prevent the sort of behavior of teaming with clan and omni. Coming out of the meeting, I believed that we had Clannet's support on this issue. TIme will tell...

ok ok ok ...i admit, its all my fault..... im a gimp what do you expect :P

just blame me for all the problems

on another note i think everyone should petiton so that they would let me change my name to Ima Gimp, i tried earlier and was told no .... made me sad...

lol Thelcia....

Sorry to tell you, but you are the one with the facts wrong. Why?
    Because when i arrived there I was NOT in a group. When Jasonx attacked Faizan, I clicked on him to target him and tried to attack him. I could not. Why? Because I kept getting a message saying "You cannot attack someone on the same side of the conflict". In other words...he was STILL clan. Oh, he was definitely omni later, but at the time when he first attacked he was STILL clan.

See, what did I tell ya? all xx's fault

"When Jasonx attacked Faizan"

Since when is clan attacking omni wrong?....

Talking

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u are my favorite gimp!!! go for it i will petition for u :P, for your new name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore Thelcia...

I find it VERY convenient that you say that Jasonx was no longer associated with ODM the moment he went omni. Well, funny thing is, he was still clan when he attacked. So by your reasoning he was still a member of ODM.

But under the circumstances, I don't blame you in trying to distance ODM from Jasonx considering the highly de****able acts he perpetrated. It's a convenient way to cover up the association...very nice touch!

''Faizan attacked loxxie''

Since when is omni attacking clan wrong.........?

Thelcia...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a clanner attacking an omni. However, according to the high moral standards set by ODM, clanners are not to associate with omni. At the time of the attack Jasonx was STILL clan, and by your reasoning which you already stated, was still a member of ODM. Jasonx was also grouped with a number of his ex-guildmates who WERE omni. So here we have a founding member of ODM grouped with omni. Very hypocrital...tsk tsk.

Votes Dodgeman to be loxxies new lapdog..
    well as you just proved dodge this a place to post openly.
    im just one of loxies enemys , now flame all the other 176 of them

Shizadeh,

Basically, until I can be convinced that Jason teamed with omni as clan under the specific reason of killing clan or vice versa, I will not beleive that what he did was wrong. I also find this extremely unlikely, since his intentions were to be omni from the moment he walked in the door.

Your reasoning for Jason being hypocritical in a time period of a few minutes during a large PvP fight seems very silly. Besides we are not talking about if clan attacked omni etc, we are talking about the explicit teaming of a neutral team in order to be able to have all people retaliate against either clan or omni. THis is something that your group was doing. Not Jason's.

Ninfa,

Trying to validatate the killing of Loxxie at this point is just sad. I would think you would have had remorse.

Originally posted by Speeddlr
    Votes Dodgeman to be loxxies new lapdog..
    well as you just proved dodge this a place to post openly.
    im just one of loxies enemys , now flame all the other 176 of them
    I have ever been his friend and till today nothing have change,i know her since long time ago and know she is ok.i m sorry to see u got no reason and just act like a child
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Thelcia...

You and your associates are so one-minded it isn't funny anymore. Let me restate the FACTS because you seem to be overlooking them for some reason.

FACT:
    Jasonx is a founding member of ODM

FACT:
    Jasonx (who WAS CLAN) and a group of his ex-guildmates (who WERE OMNI) purposely dragged every lizard in the dungeon to kill the group that was attacking Tara, which included many clanners.

FACT:
    Jasonx and his mixed group of clan and omni ATTACKED both the clan and omni members of the group fighting Tara.

FACT:
    Jasonx and his mixed group of clan and omni KILLED every one of the clan and omni members of the group fighting Tara.

Now you stated:
    "until I can be convinced that Jason teamed with omni as clan under the specific reason of killing clan or vice versa, I will not beleive that what he did was wrong."

Now maybe I am missing some new strategic tactic in fighting Tara that you seem to know about, but I don't think Jasonx dragged every lizard in the dungeon onto the group to HELP them kill Tara. Furthermore, he and his group physically attacked us. He attacked the omni, and the omnis with him attacked the clanners with us. Those are the facts...plain and simple.

You also stated:
    "Besides we are not talking about if clan attacked omni etc, we are talking about the explicit teaming of a neutral team in order to be able to have all people retaliate against either clan or omni. THis is something that your group was doing. Not Jason's."

Sorry I have to repeat myself again, BUT Jasonx's ex-guildmates (who were OMNI) were atacking clanners, and Jasonx (who was CLAN) was attacking the omni. Your last statement is utterly rediculous.

PS. Sorry for the late response. I am making dinner...hehe

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast