Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

Talking nonono

mort bar.. since you got uhm 20 levels above me... a fat ass gun... ga 4
    and insta meep ability.. i should pick the place
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

oh

sorry i suggested tir arena only cause
    i don't like being alone in a room or a bar with other men
    makes me uncomfortable
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

LOL

ROFL Skully

Thanx I needed that laugh^^

so bring a under 75 cutie female clanner ( non healer that cant assist in anyway... a enf would be a good choice)
    to keep u company while i rip u apart
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Originally posted by Ninfa
    I want to spot it, im kinda tired see it and see mad some friends and i dont want one war, im sorry loxxie, if faizan killed u, next time i see him i will kill him (doubt it, but i will try).
    I act wrong in that tara, but me and jd wasnt the only persons there, Jd never did nothing, i took this personal and im sorry is a game and lets play to this game and no wars, plz
    I really im sorry and next tara raid i will apologize to all the members in clannet.
    If i need to leave oc i will do, only dont want one war btw friends and i have many friends in nemesis and others clans odm
    And promise dont invite more omnis to one tara raid and if i want to be with omnis in tara i will go omni side
    im sorry loxxie and all the others persons, especially to loxxie and dodge
    i thx you for apologize,this shouldn t happen between friends,and now it must stop,when i say stop it s STOP!!!!!
    U should have to talk more to each others and understand what is wrong in your relationship,you ll never find solution if u stay on your position without discuss about what is wrong with the one you mad at....
    You are all friends for me,and some more in particular,and it make me mad to see bads things happening between my friends.
    Thx for your post ninfa,and don t need to kill anyone,but now all that as during long enough and must STOP.
    Loxxie i hope you ll accept this apologize,and you have to accept them cause she admit it.
    and Faizan try to be a bit more indépendant in your acts,i m sure u are reasonnable and know what is good or bad to do...
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Red face

well its not really tactical for rooter types to fight in closed spaces
    if you are so good at pvp why can't you come to arena?

m000

its not a good tactical option for soldiers to be snared and rooted chaseing guys that run 400 miles per hour out of range and heal up with there stupid hots while i cant do ****, if your afraid to fight a lower level profession that you see as gimp in surroundings best suited to them just admit that in our own prefered surroundings we will dominate each other, i have no doubt you can kill me in mmd, possibly even in arena wher eyour free to root and run, but in an area smaller then my maximum range with no where to run too.... i will **** u up
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

@dodge your right, i shouldent have acted so harshly and quickly without thinking properly and

@loxxie i'm truely sorry i shouldent have killed you without reason, and i know it seems to contradict everything i'v said about teaming with clans and then killing 1 who just shows up without reason... i'm really sorry and i shouldent have it was a quick dicision and your verbal taunts (about the bannings) got to me or i wouldent have, i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for such a rash move.

@skull

,.|,. ^.~ ,.|,.
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

lol

well it wasn't like that before was it?
    i went in bar shot you up and you zoned

m000

yeah cus dude, i alpha'd u and u didnt die like a good little smurf instead u was at 20% hp and miss miss miss miss hot heal heal heal heal

this time however i got my finisheing gun with a respectible special refire rate... u ready for a rematch?

i was also 10 levels younger and my shotty evades have improved ALOT do u rember u couldent attack me till u luck fickle faited me? well there even better now and my ranged well there double imps too ( before duck was tripple imped but little ip sepnt and dodge un imped) now duck is maxxed and imped same with close selfed i have over 850 evades full defencive? i hope u have 1100 ish atk
    Last edited by Faiz; Nov 13th, 2002 at 21:48:39.
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

yeah well

if you can only kill smurfs in pvp bar in mort then you really need to pvp a bit more :P

m000

and oh yeah

it was you alpha'd and i was still at 75% then you ran out the door

m000

probebly...

but the point is i can kill them even if they got a heavy crit scope a shotty and ga 4 and they have 20 levels over my head

anyway i goto log to go eat now but when i relog i wanna fight, i'm tired of talking about it
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

obs = oh bull *****
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Just thought you all might like to know my final word on the subject (shh).

If I hear about clans teaming with omnis in camelot again, I don't care who, I will personally come down and slaughter all of you. No offense or anything
    Yagyu for life

I came to camelot last nite for one purpose only, to kill some MAs that just went omni there. and I did so succsessfully

and yes I dont agree to the use of OMNIs, I attacked faiz and was told to stop by him and several others so I did.

I did not notice the killing of loxxie though :/ , was to bent on destroying some pesky MAs

As a rule omnis should be kept out and never be in clan teams to kill other clanners.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

/me has flashbacks of clan killing me in castle....

can we get a group hug here, I know I jsut arrived but it took me to long to read through all of that...... ok ok everyone gather around..... and hug me.... i mean group hug!

holyhell, first time I read this thread, damn. yes we invited omni, won't happen again (knew it was a bad idea :P). We were killing tara when jasonx came down and hit us, so we went back and were pretty jumpy, and faiz being faiz (hehe) attacked like 4 clanners, hehe, 2 died. I appoligize for faiz's actions and for us inviting omni in the first place. If you need somebody to blame, blame me, but I didn't appreciate the remarks you made after T at all though, but it hopes of peace I'll put it behind us. Let's just all blame xxfearxx and get it over with, he wasn't logged on at the time but you can blame him for everything

Ninfa and faizan for attempting to atleast be sincere in your apology I accept.

Jdude your egotistical attempt at an apology which I still see you find as comical today as you did last night when it happened, I don't accept and for your roll as Adminstrator of Clannet and a representative of clan alike, I still hold strong to the fact punishment is warranted, for as you just made it clearly obvious you show no remorse for the innocent clan that were killed and I personally don't see how anybody showing those actions should be put in any position to be fair to the same people he finds it comical that were killed.

all i have to say is LMAO ROFL !!!!!

Loxxie how long have you been clan now ? 3 monthes ?
    I know there are many ppl . and i mean many!!
    That think your the biggest Cry baby side switcher that ever graced RK2..

get over your self ppl could care a less what you say ..
    and why the hell do you have a voice in the clan leaders meetings. who the hell are you anyway.
    you sit around the grid and complane about everyone and every thing..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast