Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

designed for side v side conflict? well yes

designed for freind v friend conflict? well isnt the arena a better place for that?

point is our intention wasent to go there to fight each other and just becuase its 25% that doesent mean we should be forced to.

sorry...

obtw heya skully hows clan life :P
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Well

Ninfa, ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa..............i wasnt the only person there...dodge invite sublim too and no1 blame him.......wtf happen with u? i killed tara only with faizan? no i didnt, they were 15 persons not only me and faizan and all blame me for it...........and btw i didnt had the idea to kill tara only with 6 and one omni in team...i invited faizan coz we were in that moment with others and if others omnis can come...why faizan cant? i wasnt the 1st to invite one omni..............WASNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! AND STOP TO BLAME ME, lot of people there and i only see my name in the forun.....is funny

Red face

well if you enjoy doing stuff with clan friends more why not go clan then?
    it still doesn't stop you from playing a char that is on the same side or even neutral does it?
    there is also a thing called playing alternatives
    so how can you not have a char on both sides if you claim proudly you have many friends on both sides
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Calm down Ninfa I would not want you to re-injure yourself, I understand you to be recovering from a terrible car accident ((my deepest wishes of a speedy recovery"))

Nobody is singling you out, I mentioned the names of the people I saw, but I said there were others there, but considering I was dead I didn't have time to target all of them.

Why? because i love my guild ( something you never had a *GOOD* omni guild infact you where guildless for a long time before you went clan)

I love my omni friends ones who i teamed with since i started my char, the ones who i talk to constantly team with and lvl with constanly laugh with joke with ect.

i'm omni 110%.. but i'm a bad role player, i cant role play hate of someone just becuase there on another side, i never did d&d i never did any other stupid role play thing where playing a roll was important,

and if not being able to role play enough to not hate people of the other side simply because of there side.... then i'm glad for it

so sue me
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Well i only see my name, and dodge was the 1st to invite one omni not me i joined in one team with omnis there to kill tara3
    And i never asked faizan to kill u, he is omni and free to do all he want.........

Talking rofl

no one told you to hate on anyone here
    just "stating" the purpose of having camelot is to have PvP
    that is one most fun times to have big wars for this tarasque
    i got omni friends too i was omni till i got fed up with some bs i got with guilds i was in.
    but,anyways its the meaning of mmorpg.
    and what is rpg? you must not know
    cause since like you said you don't like it, then why are you even playing a mmorpg.
    go play the sims online with yer buddies

m000

Talking hehe

@ skull

no one told you to hate on anyone here
    just "stating" the purpose of having camelot is to have PvP
    that is one most fun times to have big wars for this tarasque
    i got omni friends too i was omni till i got fed up with some bs i got with guilds i was in.
    yeah i do go camalot especially for pvp sometimes and yeah it is hella fun, but this time wasent about that... not every tara is about that....

anyways its the meaning of mmorpg.
    and what is rpg? you must not know
    cause since like you said you don't like it, then why are you even playing a mmorpg.
    go play the sims online with yer buddies

i might do that.. but only if ninf comes with me
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Re: hehe

Originally posted by Faizan

yeah i do go camalot especially for pvp sometimes and yeah it is hella fun, but this time wasent about that... not every tara is about that....

why not?

m000

because it was a closed invitation raid dumbasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Red face

oh say what you want.
    i'm sure if i was on then and went there you would of felt the manex
    oh what then? clanners vs clanners?
    oh geez i guess then funcom needs to nerf this game to one side only.
    i see why there is a selected few that were "invited" its so gimps like you won't die at tara

m000

lmao, k skull jsut tell me when ur readdy to feel the pain of my tms and 6 sec burst refire MCS in your smurf suit back... usual place... and NO MEEPING!!!
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

"""because it was a closed invitation raid dumbasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    sssss"""""

and Shizadah calls ODM greedy lol

Can I book a closed invitation only tara raid plz? ^^

Talking sure...

go for it loxxie, and take all your nemesis **** suckers with u * cough skull*

just please dont get pissy and cry when we have ours
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Originally posted by Skulldawg
    Um..Ok Guys, But the point of having Tarasque in game is to have
    competition between both sides of the conflict for rubi ka
    faizan can be there not saying he can't be at tarasque
    but he's at tarasque and clanners are not attacking omni like they should..
    *Skull that was a friend team and no consideration on wich side they are,we were 6 at start and 7 with Faizan joining.

1. its 25% zone and any clan should be attacking any omni within the zone and vice versa but not for either side to have any of the opposition there while tarasque is alive.
    *no reason to fight between 7 peeps who are "friends"
    2. but since faizan said he was asked to come and he is helping his friends on the clan side...., But isn't that something different then for other mobs not in a 25% zone?
    *friends raid,no reason to attack
    3. camelot is for mass pvp where omni fights clan and clan fights omni not for your friends to come from the other side of the conflict there at the end of tarasque's death and ask what the loot was.
    *This is a game and i play it like i want,if i want invite friends at T,i do it...
    4. well and for clanners that were involved, how is it suppose to be a fair system for clan when clannet administrators don't even follow by the most basic meaning of having tarasque in the game.
    *Here was not clannet system running,just a friends team going to kill T,no pts and fair roll between the numbers there.
    5. sure t3 is dmg teams or whatever but that still doesn't mean you stop pvping against the opposing side for it..
    *this isn t the point of what happen last night,you was not there and have nothing to say about it..
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

I want to spot it, im kinda tired see it and see mad some friends and i dont want one war, im sorry loxxie, if faizan killed u, next time i see him i will kill him (doubt it, but i will try).
    I act wrong in that tara, but me and jd wasnt the only persons there, Jd never did nothing, i took this personal and im sorry is a game and lets play to this game and no wars, plz
    I really im sorry and next tara raid i will apologize to all the members in clannet.
    If i need to leave oc i will do, only dont want one war btw friends and i have many friends in nemesis and others clans odm
    And promise dont invite more omnis to one tara raid and if i want to be with omnis in tara i will go omni side
    im sorry loxxie and all the others persons, especially to loxxie and dodge

Originally posted by Faizan
    lmao, k skull jsut tell me when ur readdy to feel the pain of my tms and 6 sec burst refire MCS in your smurf suit back... usual place... and NO MEEPING!!!
    pfft as 1 that pvps what about ..you rooted while on tms and i heal up..pvp is about tactic not about, how you killed a clanner at a private tarasque raid when the person was thinking it was clan only

and how about you asked me to duel in pvp bar and ran off?
    geez if you want to pvp me i'll be glad to show you three words..
    "Insurance Reclaim Terminal"
    that'll be when my manex bursts in your face and.. NO ZONING!!!

m000

Re: Well

Originally posted by Ninfa
    Ninfa, ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa ninfa..............i wasnt the only person there...dodge invite sublim too and no1 blame him.......wtf happen with u? i killed tara only with faizan? no i didnt, they were 15 persons not only me and faizan and all blame me for it...........and btw i didnt had the idea to kill tara only with 6 and one omni in team...i invited faizan coz we were in that moment with others and if others omnis can come...why faizan cant? i wasnt the 1st to invite one omni..............WASNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! AND STOP TO BLAME ME, lot of people there and i only see my name in the forun.....is funny
    Sublim was there in dungeon when we start to build team,and Faizan wasn t,u call him,i don t mind who is that guy,but u call him without agreement of team,so was running 6 and u call a 7th alone,and he put **** on that little friend group,stop to lie...
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

hehe dude i have manex too npnp infact maybe i'll go for a 4 hit alpha with tech and hellspinner then rip u apart with div 9 ( 8 sec burst) i wont need to imp or nothing u think those stupid hots will outheal 6-8k damage upfront and a burst in ur face every 8 secs while i'm 75% reflective? meet me in the bar in 20 mins
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

nah

come we'll goto tir arena
    20min? meet ya there